Shipwreck Island Water Park171 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 12201 Hutchison Boulevard, Panama City Beach, FL 32407, United States
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8502343333
- Ticket Price: 34 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Observatory, Entertainment, Performance, Play, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
This is a tropical theme water park that is one of the best attractions in the city. It has the friendliest group of staffs who are also trained professionals. The quality and service of everything in here is well praised of. It has also been awarded the "Attraction of the Year" award quite a number of times since its establishment 25 years ago.
There are well maintained gardens with shady trees, children parks, etc. The main portion of the whole place is the shipwreck area with shallow pools surrounded by large artificial rocks. This is to give the place an authentic look. The number of rides and the adrenaline rush will keep you hooked to everything throughout your stay here.
- Ocean Motion Wave Pool: This pool has a capacity to hold 500000 gallons of water but is kept shallow. The pool generates short waves every few minutes. These waves are nothing but clear blue fresh water that is again purified in a cycle before it is let out as another wave.
- White Knuckle River: This one is even more amazing. It is a tube ride through which gushes out water and along with the water is you and your family together! Yes the tubes are so wide yet look like normal tubes.
- Tree Top Drop: This adventurous ride includes two tubes from high platforms on two sides. Among this one is a dark one through which you will gush out along with the water and fall in the pool and the other one is the swirly one where you will go round and round before landing in the pool with a splash!
- The Pirate’s Plunge Racing Slide: You will be let down from a high tower to fall into the pool and there will be a race among you the other people left in the same way to falls down even faster. This can surely raise your adrenaline rush.
- The Zoom Flume: This is the oldest attraction here. it is a combo of 3 flumes that come up to become one and finally come together with a splash.
- The Great Shipwreck: This is the symbol of the park. It is a replica of a 17th century wreck ship from where cables are suspended for you to hang on and then fall into a beautiful lagoon pool.
- The Lazy River: This is an artificial, slow moving river that makes the coolest spot of the park where you can let your hair down.
- Skull Island: This is a family spot with a pool and racing slips and there is also the giant bucket that pours a heavy amount of water on you every few minutes.
- The Tadpole Hole: This place is only for the little ones with a variety of slips in the shapes of animals.
These are not the only attractions here of course and then the café and restaurant will provide you with the yummiest fuel for your hunger. So, do not miss the opportunity to bask yourself in the sunlight and cool waters of this fun park.
Shipwreck Island Water Park Travel Tips
- Snacks and desserts are a plus point in the cafe section here.
- The Pirate’s Plunder is the gift house from where you can buy as many gifts as you want.
- Lockers are available for a minimum security deposit that you will get back once you deposit the key before leaving.
Entrance Ticket Details For Shipwreck Island Water Park
- USD 28.99 plus tax (35 – 50 inches).
- USD 22.99 plus tax ( for age 62 years and above).
- Free for children below 35 inches.
Shipwreck Island Water Park Hours
- The park is not opened throughout the year. There is a variety of timings.
- Bonefish Grill
- Another Broken Egg Cafe
- Harpoon Harry’s
- Bishop’s Buffet
- Hooters, Firefly
- Dairy Queen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Panama City Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panama City Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.03% of people who visit Panama City Beach include Shipwreck Island Water Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
72.73% of people start their Shipwreck Island Water Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Shipwreck Island Water Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shipwreck Island Water Park
Shipwreck Island Water Park Reviews & Ratings
Great place for a family fun water day. The staff are always helpful and very nice! The park itself is kept up nicely and clean. We spend most of our summer weekends at Shipwreck with our kids & their friends ranging in age from 3-13. We will continue to make memories there for many years to come. We absolutely love Shipwreck Island Water Park! ❤👙🕶🌞🌊
LOVE LOVE LOVE SHIPWRECKED! My family and I just moved here a year ago! We got seasons passes and absolutely love coming in for a few hours every week! My 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old really enjoy the kiddie area! It is so safe and clean! And don’t get me started on how great the customer service is! We always come to the grill for soda and snacks! We’ve been there so many times we know a few of the young ladies by name. Annabelle, Catherine, and Mackenzie are amazing! They are so sweet and always go above and beyond to help my family. They are a joy. I always try to go to their registers anytime they’re there! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended their food and service! If you want something fun and sand free to do with tiny kids this is it! Season passes are 110% worth it! We will be coming back every year!
I'm not much of a water park person. However, we visited Shipwreck and I was pleasantly surprised how clean the facility was, including the restrooms. There were plenty of rides. The smaller park was easy to navigate. The lifeguards and staff were also very friendly. We ended up having a great time. We will definitely visit again.
Fun wet time . Alot to do. Hours of fun. I bought a family season pass and went almost every weekend. Food prices are restaurant prices. Good selection to choose from and customer service is better than anywhere else. Very polite.
Always have a blast here. If you are local get the annual pass. Three visits and the pass paid for itself. Plus pass holders receive 10% off on purchases. My favorite place is the Lazy River. Just float and chill. What could be better. For some excitement try the many different water slides or hang out under the Big Bucket for a refreshing blast of water. Any way you cut it Shipwreck is a great place to be on a hot summer day.