Are you looking for what to do in Panama City Beach?
PLACES TO SEE
- The most important sightseeing highlights are the emerald waters and the sugary white sandy beaches that form the most beautiful beaches of the world.
- The St. Andrew’s State Park: This is again a large bay area where you will see sand dunes and water streams curling around some of these. The Grand Lagoon in here serves as a very old camping area.
- Pine Log state Forest: This is a little drive away from the main city and is a forest covered area with a lot of scope for camping and also various trails. This includes amazing horse trails as well.
- Water adventure Charters: Here you will find a lot of water tour charters that will take you on cruise rides along the pristine waters. Here you can enjoy the sight of cute dolphins and also do a lot of snorkeling along the colorful natural and artificial reefs.
- Water sports: There is a lot of scope for swimming, diving, parasailing, paddle boarding, surfing and a lot more. You can either try them directly or even take lessons from professionals.
- The zoos and parks: There are many that you can find here. You will get to know a lot about a variety of animals and bird species that you might never even have heard of.
- There are many other museums, galleries, theme and amusement parks to visit and have fun in.
Below we have a list of things to do in Panama City Beach and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Panama City Beach getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Panama City Beach with confidence.