- Address: Eastern Panama, Panama City Beach
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Forest, Family And Kids, Nature
Darien - Review
Darien is the province in Panama which is known for its vast forested areas and comparatively small population. There is 100 kilometers of a gap, known as Darien Gap, on the border of this province. This huge area is dominated by undeveloped marshlands and swamplands. Famous for its haunting beauty, the area is not exactly a popular tourist attraction in Panama. Darien National park, which is located in this gap, is an interesting place. You can explore the dangerous woods here if you have taken a prior permission. Dangerous, because the forest is dominated by poisonous frogs, fire ants, scorpios, bot flies as well as jaguars. It is one of the few forests in the world, where you can find two tribes of indigenous people. Make sure you are well-prepared and have all the necessary permissions before visiting this province.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Panama City Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panama City Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Darien
22.08% of people who visit Panama City Beach include Darien in their plan
95% of people start their Darien visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Darien
People normally also visit Aeropuerto San Miguel while planning their trip to Darien.
Darien, Panama City Beach Reviews
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows