Vitthal Rukmini Temple61 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chouphala, Pandharpur, Maharashtra 413304, India Map
- Phone: +91-2186224466
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Vitthal Temple located on the banks of Chandrabhaga River in Pandharpur is considered as one of the holiest places in Maharashtra. Built in the mid-thirteenth century, this temple has Lord Vitthal as its main deity. Though it was renovated a couple of times, the ancient charm of the structure is still visible. Daily worshipping at this temple is something you must experience. The whole process is very detailed and is being followed since hundreds of years. Procession during the months of June and July, which is called ‘Wari’ by locals and devotees, is a huge festival which attracts people from all over the world. Consider visiting Vitthal Temple during this time to soak in the local culture.
How to Reach Vitthal Rukmini Temple
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pandharpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pandharpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Vitthal Rukmini Temple Address: Chouphala, Pandharpur, Maharashtra 413304, India
- Vitthal Rukmini Temple Contact Number: +91-2186224466
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Vitthal Rukmini Temple Reviews & Ratings
how to take darshan bookking ticket parintAnswer Report Abuse