Sri Selva Vinayagar Kovil7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Katugastota - Madawala - Bambarella Rd, Panwila, Sri Lanka Map
- Timings: 05:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +94-716251802
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Sri Selva Vinayagar Kovil in Panwila, Sri Lanka, is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha. Every year, thousands of devotees make their way to this historical temple to offer their prayers and make wishes. You can visit the temple to offer your prayers before idols of the God installed in the inner sanctum. You can also explore the beautiful architecture that makes the Sri Selva Vinayagar Kovil Temple a popular place of attraction for tourists. Several important festivals are also held in the temple premises round the year in which you can participate with the local devotees.
- Sri Selva Vinayagar Kovil Address: Katugastota - Madawala - Bambarella Rd, Panwila, Sri Lanka
- Sri Selva Vinayagar Kovil Contact Number: +94-716251802
- Sri Selva Vinayagar Kovil Timing: 05:30 am - 07:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Panwila include Sri Selva Vinayagar Kovil in their plan
95% of people start their Sri Selva Vinayagar Kovil visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sri Selva Vinayagar Kovil
People normally also visit Kandy Lake while planning their trip to Sri Selva Vinayagar Kovil.