Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ambasamudram - Papanasam - Upper Dam Rd, Papanasam R.F., Tamil Nadu 627551, India Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids, Adventure
Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve is the only surviving tiger reserve in South Tamil Nadu. Here you can meet a plethora of species including tiger, peacock, deer, and monkeys. Scenic beauty of this site increases with the beautiful waterfalls coupled with a sight of the wild animals. If you love adventure, then you can hike or ride near tirunelveli. This site is resided by five kani tribal habitations and several other local settlements. The two dams namely sevalar and karayar are abodes to wild tigers and definitely worth visiting. Amongst several magnificent waterfalls, Agasthiyar waterfall become an attractive point for the visitors. The power house and Papanasam temples are some of the other attractive spots in the Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve.
How to Reach Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve
- Rented car/taxi
- Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve Address: Ambasamudram - Papanasam - Upper Dam Rd, Papanasam R.F., Tamil Nadu 627551, India
- Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve Timing: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve Reviews & Ratings
Is it opened for visitors or closed?Answer Report Abuse