Agioi Anargyroi ChurchCurrently Open
- Address: AgioiAnargyroi Church, Agapinoros, Paphos, Cyprus
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Observatory, Architecture
The Agioi Anargyroi Church can be used as a highlight in the city of Paphos because of its outstanding beauty and commendable architecture. The church is originally a Greek Orthodox Church with magnificent interiors and a peaceful atmosphere. On a visit to Paphos, do visit the church to experience its sanctity and grace.
Agioi Anargyroi Church Travel Tips
- Guided tours to the church are available.
- Photography is prohibited in the church.
How to Reach Agioi Anargyroi Church
- Train: Historic Lefke (Camlikoy) Train Station, EvrichouTrain Station
- Bus: Kato Paphos Main Bus Station, Bus Stop 80, Bus Stop 916
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paphos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paphos and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.31% of people who visit Paphos include Agioi Anargyroi Church in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
36.36% of people start their Agioi Anargyroi Church visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Agioi Anargyroi Church
63.64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Agioi Anargyroi Church