Agios Georgios Museum66 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cape Drepanos | AgiosGeorgios, Peyia Village, Paphos, Zypern, Cyprus Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Museums
The Agios Georgios Museum is located just a little away from the village of Pegeia close to the fishing shelter. The museum is home to the ruins of two Christian Basilicas along with commendable mosaics of animals. Assumptions state that this museum once must have been a place where the Christians settled. The Agios Georgios church is in the vicinity of the museum. The museum on the whole is very informative and interesting.
Agios Georgios Museum Travel Tips
- The Agios Georgios church is very close to the museum.
How to Reach Agios Georgios Museum
- Train: Historic Lefke (Camlikoy) Train Station, EvrichouTrain Station
- Bus: Karavella Bus Station, Bus Stop 80,Bus Stop 916
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paphos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paphos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Agios Georgios Museum Address: Cape Drepanos | AgiosGeorgios, Peyia Village, Paphos, Zypern, Cyprus
- Agios Georgios Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Agios Georgios Museum(preferred time): 11:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Agios Georgios Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.74% of people who visit Paphos include Agios Georgios Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
31.58% of people start their Agios Georgios Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Agios Georgios Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Agios Georgios Museum
People normally club together Pafos Zoo and Agia Moni Monastery while planning their visit to Agios Georgios Museum.