Kato Paphos Archaeological ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 07:30 pm]
- Address: Kato Pafos, near Pafosharbour, Paphos, Cyprus
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +357-26306217
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site
Kato Paphos Archaeological Park - Review
Choose the Kato Paphos Archaeological Park for a pleasant walk after a visit to a nearby beach . The Archaeological Park is home to various Greko Roman mosaics, ruins like tombs, amphitheatre and the castle. The park is extremely old which gives you an exceptionally good historic experience. On a visit to Paphos you should treat yourself with some time at the Kato Paphos Archaeological Park.
Kato Paphos Archaeological Park Information
- The timings of the park change with season.
- During the month of April there is a magnificent display of colorful blooming flowers in the park.
- The ground at the park is uneven so please wear good footwear
How To reach Kato Paphos Archaeological Park by Public Transport
- Train: Historic Lefke(Camlikoy) Train Station, EvrichouTrain Station.
- Bus: Kato Paphos Main Bus Station ,Bus Stop 80 , Bus Stop 916.
Restaurants Near Kato Paphos Archaeological Park
- Melania Restaurant
- Kiniras Hotel & Restaurant
- Agapinor Restaurant, Paphos, Cyprus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paphos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paphos and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kato Paphos Archaeological Park
95% of people who visit Paphos include Kato Paphos Archaeological Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
46.86% of people start their Kato Paphos Archaeological Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kato Paphos Archaeological Park
90.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kato Paphos Archaeological Park
Kato Paphos Archaeological Park Map
Kato Paphos Archaeological Park Trips
Kato Paphos Archaeological Park, Paphos Reviews
Very big, hot and exposed. Suggest you go on a cool day! or very early in the morning or evening time ... and bring water !! the ruin and mosaic beautiful and interesting. we spend around two hours enjoying. Nice .
A lovely area. You need walking shoes, extremely hot. Take a bottle of water. There is a drinks & snacks vending machine on your walk. I do not reccomend the area for the disabled. Some they can do, but not much. Lovely views with a light house.
History and learning about and from it is vital. Lots of walking on this site so if it's 33°C like it was for us then plan your trip with plenty of water (vending machines are available in the middle of the site for 50c a bottle of water and there are toilets near the theatre) sunscreen and a hat! There's a visitor centre with videos playing (air conditioning) and bits and pieces to buy, plus a huge map of the site. Only €4.50 entry for adults.
Lovely experience but without breeze excruciatingly hot, thank god for the common shaded bench areas. Many historical things and quite alot to explore. No guide so you can wonder around and pricing is cheap. Definitely worth checking out but be prepared for the heat as it gets HOT.
Very hot but worth going. Lots of well preserved mosaics over 2000 yrs old. Need an hour any half at least and aim to go in cooler parts of day. Couldn't find how to access amphitheatre.
All QuestionsKato paphos archaeological park
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames