Kolios WineryCurrently Open
- Address: Statos-AyiosFotios, Paphos 2651, Cyprus
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +357-99479330
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Winery
If wine is your type of drink, mark this winery on your list as one of the many things to do during your trip to Paphos. The winery is a traditional place that gives its visitors an insight to the history of the traditional wines of the region. The winery is stacked with a large collection of a variety of delicious wines. The quality of wine at the Kolios winery becomes more obvious with the fact that it exports wine to Britain and Switzerland.
Kolios Winery Travel Tips
- Free tasting for individual visitors.
- Guided tours to the winery are available.
- Prior appointment is advised.
- Greek and English are languages spoken at the winery.
How to Reach Kolios Winery
- Train: Historic Lefke (Camlikoy) Train Station, EvrichouTrain Station
- Bus: Kato Paphos Main Bus Station, Bus Stop 80, Bus Stop 916
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paphos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paphos and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.52% of people who visit Paphos include Kolios Winery in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
59.26% of people start their Kolios Winery visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kolios Winery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kolios Winery