Medieval Castle Of PaphosCurrently Open
- Address: Kato Paphos Harbour, Coastal Broadwalk, Paphos, Cyprus Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site
If you’re a history buff, this medieval building is a must-see for you. Visit Paphos to explore the Medieval Castle of Paphos. Built in the 13th century, this building is now an archeological site and is surrounded by stunning views. Located at the Paphos harbor, this serves as a great relaxing point overlooking the sea. The place gets packed with locals and tourists on weekends. You could also go on a guided tour to learn about the existence of this castle or simply take a walk, as it offers breathtaking, picturesque views. Ideal for families and children, you can stop by the café which is right opposite to the castle.
- Medieval Castle Of Paphos Address: Kato Paphos Harbour, Coastal Broadwalk, Paphos, Cyprus
- Medieval Castle Of Paphos Timing: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.17% of people who visit Paphos include Medieval Castle Of Paphos in their plan
95% of people start their Medieval Castle Of Paphos visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Medieval Castle Of Paphos
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Medieval Castle Of Paphos
People normally also visit Paphos Harbour Castle while planning their trip to Medieval Castle Of Paphos.