Panagia Of Sintis44 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Paphos, Cyprus
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture , Monastery
Panagia of Sitnis, commonly known as Panagiatou Sinti Monastery is a church situated on the banks of River Xeros. The highlight of this church is the 16th century central nave which is also the most important structure of the Venetian period. The church looks pretty isolated and hence makes for a calm and peaceful atmosphere. The petite church is filled with byzantine icons.
Panagia Of Sintis Travel Tips
- The church is open all year round.
- Guided tours to the church are available.
How to Reach Panagia Of Sintis
- Bus: Stathmos Bus Stop, Marcos Internet Bus Stop, Bus 612
- Train: Historic Lefke (Camlikoy) Train Station, EvrichouTrain Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paphos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paphos and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.22% of people who visit Paphos include Panagia Of Sintis in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
32% of people start their Panagia Of Sintis visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Panagia Of Sintis
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Panagia Of Sintis