St George BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Next to St George Hotel, Coral Bay Road, Paphos, Cyprus
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Family And Kids
St George Beach - Review
Ease your taut nerves by spending a couple of hours with the beauty of nature. What better than a beach can help you with this? The St George Beach is a beautiful sandy bedapt for a relaxing stroll amidst the tranquility of the shore. Do pay a visit to this welcoming beach to upsurge the merriment of your trip to Paphos.
St George Beach Information
- The beach may get dusty at times.
- There is a small church around the beach area.
How To reach St George Beach by Public Transport
- Train: Historic Lefke (Camlikoy) Train Station, EvrichouTrain Station
- Bus: Karavella Bus Station, Kato Paphos Main Bus Station, Bus Stop 916
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paphos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paphos and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting St George Beach
76.81% of people who visit Paphos include St George Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.11% of people start their St George Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see St George Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St George Beach