St. Solomon's Catacombs230 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Near Fabrica Hill, Paphos, Cyprus
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
The St. Solomon's Catacombs is a petite church which was initially recognized as the Christian catacomb. The church is believed to heal diseased people from sickness and grant the needy a wish in the bargain of any one of their belongings to be tied to a specific tree by the church. People in all faith follow this tradition. Otherwise, this petite cave like church is a beauty to be experienced.
St. Solomon's Catacombs Travel Tips
- The steps at the church are uneven. Take each step carefully.
How to Reach St. Solomon's Catacombs
- Train: Historic Lefke (Camlikoy) Train Station, EvrichouTrain Station
- Bus: Kato Paphos Main Bus Station, Bus Stop 80, Bus Stop 916
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paphos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paphos and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.05% of people who visit Paphos include St. Solomon's Catacombs in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
67.47% of people start their St. Solomon's Catacombs visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St. Solomon's Catacombs
56.25% of people prefer walking in order to reach St. Solomon's Catacombs