Super Aphrodite WaterparkCurrently Closed
- Address: Poseidonos Ave., Paphos 8133, Cyprus
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 357-26913638
- Ticket Price: 30 EUR
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Theme Park, Water Park, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Think of Paphos and you won’t immediately think of a waterpark, but the place isn’t half bad. Pricey though. It’s got all your standard waterpark attractions and then some. There’s the kamikaze, the freefall, the family rafting river, the super volcano, the Jacuzzi, a leisure pool, kids area etc. If you’re looking for something non historical to do with the family, have time to kill and money to spare, then check the park out. It’s not really a place for adults.
Upon entering, you’ll be given a band to wear, an electronic device that tracks your expenses. You pay for the accumulated expense before you leave. Don’t leave your kids alone unless you want to end up with a grossly high bill filled with activities and food you didn’t sanction! The best part is, there is barely ever a heavy crowd here meaning no long queues that you’d normally expect!
- For a fee the place provides locker facilities.
- Visitors mention that the park isn’t really worth your while unless you’re planning on spending a large part of your day here.
- The food and drink at the park is pricey and you’re not allowed to bring your own.
- Adult- One day ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €30.00
- Two day ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €47.00
- Season ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €150.00
- Child- One day ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €17.00
- Two day ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €28.00
- Season ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €90.00
- Buses on Poseidonos
- Take bus number 11 or 611 from the Old Town and Kato Paphos or the number 15 or 615 bus from Coral Bay and Kato Paphos.
- Rikkos Beach
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paphos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paphos and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.94% of people who visit Paphos include Super Aphrodite Waterpark in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
90.45% of people start their Super Aphrodite Waterpark visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Super Aphrodite Waterpark
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Super Aphrodite Waterpark
wonderful place. we spent here 2 full days. the kids has a lot to do and enjoy.... you can get a very nice discount for order tickets on website
Absolute brilliant time with the kids loads of adult fun and very friendly staff very well catered for but you do pay for what you get my family of 4 cost €74 but I spent a further €120 on food snacks drinks and photos photos being the most expensive at €65 for 10 however you can purchase single photos for €10.
This is one of the best water park to be with kids (ages 5-15). We spent all day at the park and enjoyed every minute of it. The lines are short and acceptable, we didn't waited more than 5 min to none of the slides except one.
Great place. Been there with our 4 years old kid, and he had a great time. Good people. Clean. The fun is waiting for you.
Kids loved it. October so no waiting in line for any of the slides. No need to carry wallet around as they use a wrist band charging system which works well.