Super Aphrodite Waterpark330 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Poseidonos Ave., Paphos 8133, Cyprus
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 357-26913638
- Ticket Price: 30 EUR
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Theme Park, Water Park, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Think of Paphos and you won’t immediately think of a waterpark, but the place isn’t half bad. Pricey though. It’s got all your standard waterpark attractions and then some. There’s the kamikaze, the freefall, the family rafting river, the super volcano, the Jacuzzi, a leisure pool, kids area etc. If you’re looking for something non historical to do with the family, have time to kill and money to spare, then check the park out. It’s not really a place for adults.
Upon entering, you’ll be given a band to wear, an electronic device that tracks your expenses. You pay for the accumulated expense before you leave. Don’t leave your kids alone unless you want to end up with a grossly high bill filled with activities and food you didn’t sanction! The best part is, there is barely ever a heavy crowd here meaning no long queues that you’d normally expect!
Super Aphrodite Waterpark Travel Tips
- For a fee the place provides locker facilities.
- Visitors mention that the park isn’t really worth your while unless you’re planning on spending a large part of your day here.
- The food and drink at the park is pricey and you’re not allowed to bring your own.
Entrance Ticket Details For Super Aphrodite Waterpark
- Adult- One day ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €30.00
- Two day ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €47.00
- Season ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €150.00
- Child- One day ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €17.00
- Two day ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €28.00
- Season ticket for adults aged 12 years and over: €90.00
How to Reach Super Aphrodite Waterpark
- Buses on Poseidonos
- Take bus number 11 or 611 from the Old Town and Kato Paphos or the number 15 or 615 bus from Coral Bay and Kato Paphos.
- Rikkos Beach
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paphos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paphos and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.64% of people who visit Paphos include Super Aphrodite Waterpark in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
90.45% of people start their Super Aphrodite Waterpark visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Super Aphrodite Waterpark
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Super Aphrodite Waterpark