The Steni Museum Of Village Life79 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Steni Village, Paphos, Cyprus
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +357-26352143
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
The Steni Museum of Village Life is a tribute to those residents of the Steni village who lived days of struggle and challenge from the formation of the village to the end of the Second World War. The museum is pretty quaint and charming. The museum has a good collection of traditional clothing, toys, thread making tools, handicrafts and other relevant historic information.
The Steni Museum Of Village Life Travel Tips
- Car parking is available behind water mill cafe opposite.
How to Reach The Steni Museum Of Village Life
- Train: Historic Lefke (Camlikoy) Train Station
- Bus: Kato Paphos Main Bus Station, Bus Stop 80, Bus Stop 916
- Archontariki Restaurant
- Miki's Tavern & Fish Restaurant
- Kouyiouka Watermill Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paphos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paphos and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.21% of people who visit Paphos include The Steni Museum Of Village Life in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
59.52% of people start their The Steni Museum Of Village Life visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Steni Museum Of Village Life
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Steni Museum Of Village Life