Paracas History Museum147 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Paracas, Peru Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids
If you’re traveling to Peru, visiting the museum of Paracas History can be worthy. A small setting, this museum displays a varied range of collections and artifacts. The rooms one after the other, showcase collection of Paracas skulls that have been donated by the local people. A very cultural touch to it, Peru is known for some of the famous shapeless skulls and a visit here can be both, knowledgeable and fun. There’s plenty on information available, so read up to learn about each of the displays. While this can be intriguing for adults, children, and teens can enjoy a trip too.
- Paracas History Museum Address: Paracas, Peru
- Paracas History Museum Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Paracas History Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!