Wings Watersports, Paradise Point
- Address: Esplanade, Paradise Point, Queensland4216, Australia
- Phone: +61-422530263
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Water Sport, Boating, Picnic Spot, Rides, Games
About Wings Watersports, Paradise Point
Are you fond of water activities like waterskiing or keen in learning activities like wakeboard, tube or boat rides? Joel Wing gives first training in his school named Wings Watersports. Being eleven times Australian Champion and a multiple Australian Record holder, Joel offers high quality learning sessions on waterski, boat and tube rides. He plans the learning sessions depending on the guest’s capability and experience (if any). The sessions are held according to the weather condition. The sessions might take 2 hours, half day or a whole day.
Take part in one of his sessions to enjoy the water of the Gold Coast in the best way.
Wings Watersports Information
- The sessions work depending on the weather condition.
Wings Watersports Ticket Prices
- Prices for the training lessons differ, call them up for verification.
Wings Watersports Opening and Closing Hours
- Please enquire before your visit.
- Open on all public holidays.
- Schedule for the lessons vary, call them for details.
How To reach Wings Watersports by Public Transport
- By car or ask the locals.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paradise Point before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paradise Point and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wings Watersports
95% of people who visit Paradise Point include Wings Watersports in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
69.11% of people start their Wings Watersports visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wings Watersports
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wings Watersports