Paraty Tourism, Brazil
Visit Paraty - Best of Paraty
The 'P' is Paraty stands for party! Im fact, this city forms the perfect juxtaposition where the historic side of the town fuses in really well with the cosmopolitan party flavour. Attracting quite a lot of tourists, the pristine beaches and historic town beckons one and all.
The best part of this coastal historic town is the absence of vehicles. Except for taxis, no other automobiles are allowed within the historic perimeters of Paraty. Spend a little te here and you'll see for yourself why the city is Brazil's exquisite gem.
Paraty Travel Tips
Essential travel information and Paraty tips for your visit
- Exercise the regular amount of caution when you step out for the day.
- Since Paraty is primarily a tourist town, petty thefts are common; keep an eye on your belongings and don’t carry any excessive cash on you- just enough for the day.
- Mosquitoes are quite common here so come armed with mosquito repellent. Most hotel rooms will have mosquito nets, if they don’t, either ask for a net or a repellent.
- The sun comes down harsher on Paraty given its proximity to the tropics. Remember to stay hydrated and shade yourself from the sun.
Are you looking for a Paraty travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Travel to Paraty- Know before you go to Paraty
Paraty Travel Guides
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Paraty
Paraty Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Paraty
Save 7%Paraty 6 - Day New on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Days
Adjacent to the ocean, between two rivers, Paraty is at an average altitude of only five meters. Our 4 day tour in Paraty enc...
Save 9%Paraty 2 - Day New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Days
Adjacent to the ocean, between two rivers, Paraty is at an average altitude of only five meters. Our 2 day tour in Paraty enc...
Save 7%Small-Group Horseback Riding from Paraty New on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
Venture into Paraty on a 5-hour horseback journey with a local guide into the mountains to witness beautiful scenery. Relax o...
Save 10%Walking the Gold Trail tour New on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
Experience Paratys unique combination of history, culture and nature on this fascinating tour in the forest on the mountainsi...
- Volta Redonda Tourism
- Campos Do Jordao Tourism
- Rio De Janeiro Tourism
- Petropolis Tourism
- Sao Vicente Tourism
- Sao Paulo Tourism
- Paraguaçu Tourism
- Nepomuceno Tourism
- Águas Da Prata Tourism
- Leopoldina Tourism
- São José Do Rio Pardo Tourism
- Armacao Dos Buzios Tourism
- Belo Horizonte Tourism
- Recife Tourism
- Joao Pessoa Tourism
- Belem Tourism
- Porto Alegre Tourism
- Foz Do Iguacu Tourism
- Curitiba Tourism
- Brasilia Tourism
- Gramado Tourism