Casa Da Cultura181 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rua Dona Geralda 177, at Rua Dr. Samuel Costa Centro Historico, Paraty, 23970–000., Brazil Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-2433712325
- Ticket Price: 8 BRL
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids
The house of culture as it’s referred to; the museum’s permanent exhibition is housed within a beautiful colonial museum documents the timeline of Paraty in intricate details. Through a series of photos, artifacts and personal accounts from residents through the ages, the Casa da Cultura is the best place to get a comprehensive grasp of Paraty’s history and culture.
- Restaurante Chafariz
- Divino Cafe
- Aconchego Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paraty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paraty and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Casa Da Cultura Address: Rua Dona Geralda 177, at Rua Dr. Samuel Costa Centro Historico, Paraty, 23970–000., Brazil
- Casa Da Cultura Contact Number: +55-2433712325
- Casa Da Cultura Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Casa Da Cultura Price: 8 BRL
- Best time to visit Casa Da Cultura(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
40.49% of people who visit Paraty include Casa Da Cultura in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
42.5% of people start their Casa Da Cultura visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Casa Da Cultura
86.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa Da Cultura
People normally club together Igreja De Nossa Senhora Do Rosario and Museu Forte Defensor Perpetuo De Paraty while planning their visit to Casa Da Cultura.