How to Reach Paraty - The Easiest Way to Reach Paraty
- The best and economical way to get to Paraty is by bus. Buses to andfrom Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo run quite frequently to Paraty and back. The journey takes four to six hours respectively.
- You could also take a cruise ship or a sailboat to the harbour at Paraty from Rio de Janeiro, Angra dos Reis or Ilha Grande.
- The best way to explore the city, especially the historic town, would be on foot.
- No vehicle other than the taxi isallowed within the historic district.
- Taxis can turn out to be quite expensive; since they have no meters, remember to negotiate the farebefore you hop in.
- There are buses that run to town and the beaches and the Trinidade. Ask your hotel for the nearest bus stop and find a map with all the stops.
Are you looking for a Paraty travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Paraty from Nearby Cities
|Volta Redonda to Paraty||86.42 km||1 hour 26 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Paraty
- How to reach Volta Redonda
- How to reach Campos Do Jordao
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach Petropolis
- How to reach Sao Vicente
- How to reach Sao Paulo
- How to reach Paraguaçu
- How to reach Nepomuceno
- How to reach Águas Da Prata
- How to reach Belo Horizonte
- How to reach Recife
- How to reach Joao Pessoa
- How to reach Belem
- How to reach Porto Alegre
- How to reach Foz Do Iguacu