With Brazil being popular for its beautiful beaches and water bodies, Paraty completely justifies this fact by showing off it’s naturally beauty with beaches, islands, rock pools, bays and more. The Paraty Bay is an eye candy in Trindade. The warm clear water is ideal to enjoy a pleasant swim, while the restaurants around the bay serve delicious delicacies.
Paraty Bay Travel Tips
- You can choose from luxurious cruises or slow boating to get a glimpse of the bay.
- During the rainy season the streets tend to get flooded.
- The route to get to the bay is a little rocky and tiring.
- Not advised for kids and elderly people.
How to Reach Paraty Bay
- Hire a boat to get to the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paraty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paraty and book an accommodation of your choice.
37.81% of people who visit Paraty include Paraty Bay in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.93% of people start their Paraty Bay visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Paraty Bay
91.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paraty Bay