Sono BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Trail at Vila do Oratorio, close to Condominio de Laranjeiras, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Sono Beach - Review
The city of Paraty is replete with gorgeous beaches you bet you'd never get enough of. The sono beach is gifted with a perfect location and hence a visit to this beach will help you explore other beaches with one easy hike. The clear water of the beach is sure ideal for swimming diving and other water activities, however, if you are into meditation this beach will surprise you with its peaceful atmosphere.
Sono Beach Information
- Don’t miss out on the beaches close to sono beach.
- The beach has a couple of shacks serving delicious sea food.
How To reach Sono Beach by Public Transport
- Take bus number 1040T from Paraty or hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paraty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paraty and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sono Beach
65.88% of people who visit Paraty include Sono Beach in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
45.16% of people start their Sono Beach visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Sono Beach
83.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sono Beach
Sono Beach Trips
1 View12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Sao Paulo, Paraty, Rio De Janeiro from FranklinBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Sao Paulo, Paraty, Rio De Janeiro