- Address: Trindade, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Water Body, Family And Kids, Nature
Trindade - Review
As you begin to sight see around Paraty, you might find yourself keeping a lookout for the beaches that are talked about with so much gusto. Paraty is after all, a coastal town and you’re not wrong about the beaches. A little outside of Paraty, lies the small town of Trinidade made up of a series of beautiful beaches that will restore your faith in the beauty nature is capable of. The Sono & Cachadaco Beaches, in particular, are the most visited ones.
Buses run to and from Paraty from the city’s main bus station.
- Trinidade is 20 miles from Paraty and is known for its beaches.
How To reach Trindade by Public Transport
- Buses run from Paraty to Trinidade on the hours till 10 pm everyday.
Restaurants Near Trindade
- Gula Gula Ipanema
- Cacau Show
- Craque do Pao
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paraty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paraty and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Trindade
95% of people who visit Paraty include Trindade in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
25.49% of people start their Trindade visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Trindade
91.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Trindade
Trindade, Paraty Reviews
- Holt Artworks
- John Pflueger General Merchandise And Saloon
- Nm Game & Fish
- Powder Horn Outfitters
- Lazy R Campground
- Tongue River Branch Library
- Ranchester Community Church
- Ranchester Church Of Christ
- Tongue River Baptist Church
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints
- T Rex Natural History Museum
- Wyomings Finest Outfitters
- Ecr Kooi Bridge
- Peachtree Village Mobile Home Park