Arc De Triomphe45341 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-155377377
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Monument
The Arc de Triomphe de l'etoile is a standout amongst the most celebrated international landmarks in Paris. It stands in the middle of the Place Charles de Gaulle which was initially named Place de l'etoile, at the western end of the Champs-elysees. It should not be confused with a more modest curve, the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, which stands west of the Louvre.
The Arc de Triomphe or the Triumphal Arch honours the individuals who battled and bit the dust for France in the French Revolutionary and the Napoleonic Wars. It bears all the names of the French triumphs and commanders engraved on its internal and external surfaces. Underneath its vault lies the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from World War I.
The Arc de Triomphe is the focus of the notable pivot, a grouping of landmarks and terrific avenues on a track which extends from the yard of the Louvre, to the Grande Arche de la Defense.
Another architectural gem in Paris, Arc De Triomphe is a great place to visit for a cultural tour of France. The place requires Arc De Triomphe Tickets for entrance. You can directly visit the place and get Tickets for Arc De Triomphe from there itself. The Arc De Triomphe Ticket Prices varies as per age group with slight concession in Arc De Triomphe Ticket Costs for group tours and minors. Visit early to Buy Tickets for Arc De Triomphe as it would help in avoiding the unnecessary crowd.
Arc De Triomphe Travel Tips
- Beware of pick pockets (often young girls).
- Crossing the street to the Arc can be extremely dangerous; it’s in the middle of a roundabout linking a dozen streets; take the underpass, on the Avenue de la Grande Armee side of the circle.
- You can access this tunnel from the Wagram exit of the Metro.
Entrance Ticket Details For Arc De Triomphe
- Adult rate: 9.50 €; Reduced rate : 6 €; Adult group rate: 7.50 € (minimum 20 persons).
- School group rate: 30 € (maximum 35 students, 2 accompananying adults included, adult group rate for additional accompananying adult).
- Minors under 18 (family visit).
Arc De Triomphe Hours
- Last admission 45 mins before closing.
How to Reach Arc De Triomphe
- Line A, station Charles-de-Gaulle-Etoile
- Metro: lines 1, 2 and 6, station Charles-de-Gaulle-Etoile
- Coq Rico
- La Gauloise
- Le Voltaire
- Bistro Picaso
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
60% of people who visit Paris include Arc De Triomphe in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
36.02% of people start their Arc De Triomphe visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Arc De Triomphe
93.26% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arc De Triomphe