Arc Du CarrouselCurrently Open [Closes at 10:30 pm]
- Address: Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Walking Area, Historical Site, Square, Family And Kids
Completing the trinity of the arches on Paris’s Grand Historical Axis, the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel is nevertheless the lesser known of the three. It marks the eastern end of the axis, and like it’s larger, more famous cousin, was built in triumph of Napoleon’s armies. Though not as grand as the arches, t is nevertheless a beautiful example of architecture in rose marble. Tourists sometimes confuse it with the Arc du Triomphe, but there’s an easy way to check: the bigger arc has an insane amount of traffic circling it. Arc Du Carrousel tourist attraction added in Paris 4 Day Trip Itinerary
- Easily confused with the Arc du Triomphe. If there isn’t any traffic, then you’re at the right place.
- Tuileries Metro Staion: M1(Yellow)
- Palais Royal: Musee du Louvre (M1 Yellow, M7 Pink)
- Cafe De La Paix (French, Moderately Expensive, Dressy/Formal)
- Le Saut du Loup (French/Breakfast, Expensive, Dressy)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.89% of people who visit Paris include Arc Du Carrousel in their plan
54.55% of people start their Arc Du Carrousel visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Arc Du Carrousel
54.55% of people prefer walking in order to reach Arc Du Carrousel