Army Museum, Paris
Army Museum, Paris - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 129 Rue de Grenelle , Hotel National des Invalides, Paris, France
Ticket Price: 10 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 139.8K times in trip plans
Museum, History Museum, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Army Museum, Paris
A must for those interested in history, the Invalides is a complex which includes the Army museum and the Eglise du Dome church where Napolean’s tomb is located. The museum is a treasure of military artefacts and weaponry. You will be able to learn about the war techniques used across centuries and their evolution through the middle ages to the modern world. It is amazing to see the sophisticated weaponry and strategies that were in use even hundreds of years ago. Everything from the weapons to the uniforms and even the lavish insignia is displayed brilliantly to make an incredible experience for the visitor.
Spend a stupendous vacation in paris with the best guide Paris in 10 Days Itinerary
A must to visit museum for anyone who is interested in the history of French Army and weaponry. The museum charges a certain amount for Army Museum Tickets as an entrance fee. The Tickets for Army Museum can be bought directly from the premises.The Army Museum Ticket Prices are different for different categories. No Army Museum Ticket Costs is charged for youths under 18 and pass holders. Check the info about the ticket prices thoroughly before you go to Buy Tickets for Army Museum to get the best deals out of all.
Army Museum Information
- On your visit to the museum, you can also explore the Hôtel des Invalides site.
- Open every day from 7.30am to 7pm (last admission and exit at 6.45 pm) Tuesdays from 7.30am to 9pm (last admission and exit at 8.45pm) during the museum's night-time opening, from April to September.
Army Museum Ticket Prices
- Free entry for youths under 18 years old, EU citizens in the age bracket of 18 to 25 years old, Jobseekers and people on income support, disabled, civilian persons of ministry of defence, French soldiers, foreign soldiers, Paris Museum Pass holders.
- Reduced price: 7.5€
- For everyone, every day from 5 pm in summer and 4 pm in winter, as well as Tuesday nights.
- "Famille nombreuse" SNCF card for large family groups.
- Groups of 10 people and more, subject to booking.
- Paris Visite card holders (valid card and coupon).
- Reservist soldiers (upon presentation of military identity card).
The Museum ticket includes admission to:
- The Army Museum's permanent collections.
- The Dome Church and tomb of Napoleon I.
- The Charles de Gaulle Monument.
- The Museum of Relief Maps.
- The Museum of the Order of the Liberation (closed for work until June 2014).
How To reach Army Museum by Public Transport
- Nearest subway: Varenne (M13), Metro Invalides, La Tour-Maubourg (M8)
Restaurants Near Army Museum
- Le Cafe du Musee
- Dar Lyakout
- Le Lotus Blanc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.