Tours for Champs Elysees
About Champs Elysees, Paris
The Avenue des Champs-Elysees is a famous road in Paris, its ends marked by The Arc de Triopmphe and the Place de la Concorde. Originally the site of market gardens, this avenue represents the crown of French real estate, its films, joints, street shops and cut steed chestnut trees, making it a stourist favorite. A treasure trove of upscale shops, boutiques and gardens line its sides, but this avenue’s true charms aren’t restricted to window shoppers. Only a coffee-toting stroller will truly appreciate the avenue. Walking down its broad path, seeing the traffic go by, or people watching, the Champ-Elysees is never boring.
It’s especially spectacular during Christmas, when lights and charming stalls line the whole pathways.For a steep fee, giddy car lovers can take a sports car for a spin. On Bastille Day, Europe’s largest military procession marches down its length. The Tour de France itself approaches its close on this street. It’s spontaneous, lively and people rich.
Spend a stupendous vacation in paris with the best guide Paris in 10 Days Itinerary
Champs Elysees Information
- The stores here are highly expensive.
- It’s best enjoyed in the early morning or in the evening.
- There might be beggars.
- Beware of pickpockets.
- Hugo Boss, Lancel, Guerlain, Lacoste, Hotel de la Paiva, Elysee Palace and Fouquet's, the Avenue des Champs-Elysees affirms the class and quality request as a prime land area, and it has recently seen the opening of new huge upscale shops.
Champs Elysees Tickets Prices
- Rent for Ferrari or Lamborghini to drive on the Avenue’s side streets for EUR 85 for 15 minutes.
- It will cost EUR 2.00 to use the premium washroom here.
Champs Elysees Opening and Closing Hours
- Champs Elysees Street shops usually opens from 10.00 a.m. until 8.00 p.m.
- As Friday and Saturdays are high business days, some of the shops remains open till 10.00 pm.
- Most of the shops are closed on Sundays and on any public holidays.
How To Get To Champs Elysees by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Champs Elysees
- Kitchen Galerle
- Pierre Sang
- Le Hide, Au Petit Verdot du 17e L'Huitrier Dominique Bouchet
- Chez Savy
- La Fermette Marbeuf
- La Cristal Room
- Le Cinq
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Champs Elysees Tickets And Tours
This sightseeing tour will give you the unique opportunity to discover Paris, its history and its major landmarks.
Spend a magical night out on the town in Paris. Start your evening with a lamp-lit cruise along the Seine River, then see more of Paris' city lights by taking a Paris illuminations tour around the capital. Follow your tour of Paris by night with a late dinner on the fabled Avenue des Champs-Elysees, the world's most beautiful boulevard.
On this unique panoramic bus tour, dine in true Parisian style while admiring top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Champs-Elysées. Board a glass-enclosed, double-decker bus, take a seat at your table and take in beautiful views of Paris from every angle as you dine on fine French cuisine. Choose a 2-hour 4-course lunch tour or 2.5-hour 6-course dinner tour, both serving gourmet meals with wine.
A great combination! Offering an introductory tour of Paris' highlights including the Eiffel Tower, Champs-ElysÃ©es and Notre Dame plus a one hour cruise along the River Seine. After you've meandered around the graceful boulevards and major landmarks of Paris, you can appreciate completely different views as you float along the Seine!
Share your experience - Rate Champs Elysees, Paris
- Nearby Attractions
- Palais Garnier
- Pont Alexandre Iii
- Rodin Museum
- Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Saint Germain Des Pres
- Ile De La Cite
- Army Museum
- Ile Saint-louis
- Pere-Lachaise Cemetery
- Hotels Near Champs Elysees
- Hotels Near Champs Elysees
- 5 Star Hotels Near Champs Elysees
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Champs Elysees
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Champs Elysees
- Budget Hotels Near Champs Elysees
- Cheap Hotels Near Champs Elysees
- Luxury Hotels Near Champs Elysees
- Paris Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Paris
- 2 Days in Paris
- 3 Days in Paris
- 4 Days in Paris
- 5 Days in Paris
- 6 Days in Paris
- 7 Days in Paris