Chapelle Saint-vincent-de-paul De ParisCurrently Open
- Address: 95 Rue de Sèvres, 75007 Paris, France Map
- Phone: +33-145498484
- Tags: Church, Family And Kids
A beautiful church of the Lazarists, Chapelle Saint-Vincent-de-Paul de Paris is the perfect place to head to if you are looking to escape the bustling city life and gain some peace. Saint Vincent de Paul established it in 1625 and the first stone was laid in 1826. A classified historic monument presenting basilica plan, the chapel houses the mortal remains of the French priest St. Vincent de Paul. Rich interiors with a stained glass window that dates back to 1864, paintings representing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus, and relics on the life of Vincent de Paul adorn the beautiful chapel.
- Chapelle Saint-vincent-de-paul De Paris Address: 95 Rue de Sèvres, 75007 Paris, France
- Chapelle Saint-vincent-de-paul De Paris Contact Number: +33-145498484
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!