Church Of Saint-sulpice, Paris
About Church Of Saint-sulpice, Paris
Church Of Saint-sulpice, Paris - Address, Phone Number
Address: 2, rue Palatine | 6e, 75006 Paris, France
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
Added 2.7K times in trip plans
Church, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Visit this second largest church in Paris, located on the east side of the Place Saint-Sulpice in the 6th Arrondissement. Dedicated to Sulpitius the pious, its enormous height attracts visitors throughout the year. Moreover, the role of this church in the best-selling novel ‘The Da Vinci Code’ has worked in making it a popular tourist attraction in Paris.
If you are visiting this church make sure you also see the Obelisk built in 1730s. This obelisk is said to determine the exact time and the equinoxes. This fact is testimony to how advanced the engineers of the 17th century were. The best time to visit the church is during evening hours.
Church Of Saint-sulpice Information
- Be decently dressed.
- Maintain tranquility within the church.
- Ask the authority if donations are accepted.
Church Of Saint-sulpice Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Church Of Saint-sulpice Opening and Closing Hours
- The church is open throughout the week.
- For mass timings, visit the official website or ask the authorities.
How To reach Church Of Saint-sulpice by Public Transport
- By car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Church Of Saint-sulpice, Paris Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Ibis Paris Gare Du Nord Chateau Landon 10ème
- Bonne Nouvelle
- Monsieur Bleu
- Les Ecrans De Paris
- Timhotel Paris Gare Montparnasse
- Hôtel Waldorf Trocadéro Paris
- Centre Sportif Maryse Hilsz
- Paris Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 48 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 72 Hours in Paris
- How to Spend 5 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 6 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 7 Days in Paris