About Disneyland, Paris
Who doesn’t love to go a little crazy and act like a little kid sometimes! At Disneyland Paris you can. Disneyland is a theme park that is quite famous all over the world. Children love it and Adults cannot get enough of it either. If you are with your family on your trip to Paris, be sure to check out the French version of this awesome amusement park.
You can dine in one of the Disney restaurants, enjoy the thrilling rides, meet your favorite Disney characters and much more! At night there are beautiful, bright and vibrant parades that use the latest technology to make sure that you are thoroughly entertained. The premises are huge and there are several restaurants, attractions, buildings and even a big lake within it. There is no dearth of things to see here so you can plan your whole day around it.
Disneyland is a place where children come to enjoy and adults come to become children again. If you want to walk into the world of the amazing animator Walt Disney’s imagination you can also visit the Walt Disney Studio Park which is in the same premises. Be sure to put this on your Paris must visit list right now. Disneyland tourist attraction added in 4 Days Paris Trip Itinerary.
One of the most famous theme parks in the world, Disneyland has a lot in store for visitors. The Disneyland Ticket Prices vary greatly as per the attractions. You can learn about the different Disneyland Tickets by visiting its website or contacting the authorities. Since there are lot of rides with different Disneyland Ticket Costs, better think carefully before you Book Tickets for Disneyland trip. Regardless, whichever package you go for, rest assured to have a nice time.
Disneyland Tickets Prices
- Prices vary greatly and you can easily book packages which will make it a lot less costlier so do consider it carefully before booking your tickets.
- The park is well equipped to deal with all your special needs.
- Wheelchair access is possible however, not to all of the rides.
Disneyland Opening and Closing Hours
- Disneyland Park: 8:00 am to 10:00 am, Extra Magic Hours: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Walt Disney Studios: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Opening times vary greatly according to the tourist season. It is best to check online or to ask locals about current timings before planning the visit.
How To Get To Disneyland by Public Transport
- Gare du Nord: 8 - Boulevard de Denain; Subway lines 4, 5, RER B and RER D
- Opera: 8 - Place de l'Opera; Subway lines 3, 7, 8 - RER (Auber)
Restaurants Near Disneyland
- Restaurants inside the Park
- Cafe Mickey
- Mc donalds
- Annete’s Dinner
- Earl of Sandwich
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 77777 Marne La Vallee, France
Ticket Price: 83 EUR
Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 82.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Performance, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Disneyland Tickets And Tours
Book one-way or roundtrip private transfers between DisneylandÂ® Resort Paris and your centrally located Paris hotels or Charles de Gaulle (CDG) & Orly (ORY) International Airports. The transfer services are available from 4am until 11pm, 7 days a week.
Save your precious Paris sightseeing time with this skip-the-line Eiffel Tower ticket. One of only a fewÂ priority admission tickets to include a host and commentary, this experience ensures a hassle-free visit to one of the worldâs busiest monuments. Accompanied by your host from outside the main gates to the second level, youâll enjoy a relaxing entrance to the Eiffel Tower plus ample free time. Wander the viewing levels, and gaze out at Notre Dame Cathedral, Les Invalides and more â all from up high.
Skip the long entrance lines at Paris' Louvre Museum and enjoy an audio tour of its many legendary works of art including the âÂÂMona LisaâÂÂ and âÂÂVenus de Milo.âÂÂ With more than 35,000 pieces on display, the Louvre can overwhelm even the most avid art lover, but this package provides you with an in-depth audio guide and a detailed museum map to help you design your own itinerary and navigate with ease. After concluding your 2.5-hour audio tour, continue exploring on your own, grab a bite to eat, or shop for souvenirs at the worldâÂÂs most-visited museum.
Skip the line to climb the Notre Dame Cathedral Bell Towers and explore 2000 years of tumultuous Parisian history from the dark ages to the City of Light. By booking ahead, you won't waste any time waiting in line! Numbers are limited to a maximum of 25 people on this small group walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Share your experience - Rate Disneyland, Paris
- Other Attractions
- La Vielle Bourse And La Furet Du Nord
- Grande Place
- Palace Of Fine Arts, Le Palais Des Beaux Arts De Lille
- Parc De Zoologique
- Rue De Bethune
- Musee Hospice Comtesse
- Notre Dame De La Treille
- Le Tripostal
- Museum Of Natural History Or Musée D'histoire Naturelle De Lille
- Lille Metropole Museum Of Modern, Contemporary And Outsider Art
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near La Vielle Bourse And La Furet Du Nord
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Grande Place
- Hotels Near Palace Of Fine Arts, Le Palais Des Beaux Arts De Lille
- Cheap Hotels Near Parc De Zoologique
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Rue De Bethune
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Musee Hospice Comtesse
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Notre Dame De La Treille
- Budget Hotels Near Le Tripostal
- Budget Hotels Near Museum Of Natural History Or Musée D'histoire Naturelle De Lille
- Cheap Hotels Near Lille Metropole Museum Of Modern, Contemporary And Outsider Art
- City Tripplans
- Paris Itinerary 5 Days
- Paris Itinerary 3 Days
- Paris Itinerary 4 Days
- Paris Itinerary 7 Days
- Paris Itinerary 6 Days
- Europe Itinerary 15 Days
- Paris Itinerary 1 Day
- Paris Itinerary 2 Days
- France Itinerary 2 Weeks
- Europe Itinerary 3 Weeks