Who doesn’t love to go a little crazy and act like a little kid sometimes! At Disneyland Paris you can. Disneyland is a theme park that is quite famous all over the world. Children love it and Adults cannot get enough of it either. If you are with your family on your trip to Paris, be sure to check out the French version of this awesome amusement park.
You can dine in one of the Disney restaurants, enjoy the thrilling rides, meet your favorite Disney characters and much more! At night there are beautiful, bright and vibrant parades that use the latest technology to make sure that you are thoroughly entertained. The premises are huge and there are several restaurants, attractions, buildings and even a big lake within it. There is no dearth of things to see here so you can plan your whole day around it.
Disneyland is a place where children come to enjoy and adults come to become children again. If you want to walk into the world of the amazing animator Walt Disney’s imagination you can also visit the Walt Disney Studio Park which is in the same premises. Be sure to put this on your Paris must visit list right now. Disneyland tourist attraction added in 4 Days Paris Trip Itinerary.
One of the most famous theme parks in the world, Disneyland has a lot in store for visitors. The Disneyland Ticket Prices vary greatly as per the attractions. You can learn about the different Disneyland Tickets by visiting its website or contacting the authorities. Since there are lot of rides with different Disneyland Ticket Costs, better think carefully before you Book Tickets for Disneyland trip. Regardless, whichever package you go for, rest assured to have a nice time.
- Prices vary greatly and you can easily book packages which will make it a lot less costlier so do consider it carefully before booking your tickets.
- The park is well equipped to deal with all your special needs.
- Wheelchair access is possible however, not to all of the rides.
- Disneyland Park: 8:00 am to 10:00 am, Extra Magic Hours: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Walt Disney Studios: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Opening times vary greatly according to the tourist season. It is best to check online or to ask locals about current timings before planning the visit.
- Gare du Nord: 8 - Boulevard de Denain; Subway lines 4, 5, RER B and RER D
- Opera: 8 - Place de l'Opera; Subway lines 3, 7, 8 - RER (Auber)
- Restaurants inside the Park
- Cafe Mickey
- Mc donalds
- Annete’s Dinner
- Earl of Sandwich
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.21% of people who visit Paris include Disneyland in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.09% of people start their Disneyland visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Disneyland
90.96% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Disneyland