Eiffel Tower78819 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +33-892701239
- Ticket Price: 14 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Monument, Tower, Architecture
Raised in 1889 as the doorway curve to the 1889 World's Fair, on the Champs de Mars in Paris, Eiffel Tower has become a worldwide social symbol of France.
A standout amongst the most unmistakable structures on the planet, the Eiffel Tower has transcended its status as a French landmark to become a world heritage.
An estimated 7.1 million individuals visited it in 2011; and the tower accepted its 250 millionth guest in 2010.
The tower, so beloved today, faced a good deal of opposition from Paris art and architecture community before it was erected. They were outraged that this monstrous edifice would be allowed to dominate Paris culture ahead of the more orthodox Notre Dame, Louvre and other favorites.
The tower is accessible from anywhere in Paris, but approaching it on board the line 6 of the Metro from Station Bir-Hakeim provides a rather exciting view.
At the tower, go up by lift, or if you've a strong constitution, by stairs. After drinking in the breeze and the views, stuff your stomach proper at the Le 58 tour Eiffel, or the Jules Verne, two excellent restaurants. Or, bring a packed lunch to enjoy on the front lawn on a balmy day (check with the weatherman). Be prepared for torturously long queues.
Being an extremely popular attraction of Paris, or rather the world, Eiffel Tower is always crowded; even in the off season.
The best way to explore it is by booking Eiffel Tower tickets that will help you to skip the line and give you a faster access to the place. Tickets for Eiffel Tower can be bought at the counter, but for getting the specific Eiffel Tower tour tickets, it is better to pre-book.
Eiffel Tower Travel Tips
- Beware of pick pockets.
Entrance Ticket Details For Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower Stairs Entrance Ticket Price (Valid up to the 2nd floor):
- Adults– 5.00 Euro, Children (12-24 years old)– 3.50 Euro
- Children (4-11 years old): 3.00 Euro and Disabled persons– 3.00 Euro.
Lift Entrance Ticket Price (valid up to the top):
- Adults– 14.50 Euro; Children (12-24 years old)– 13.00 Euro; Children (4-11 years old)– 10.00 Euro and Disabled persons– 10.00 Euro
- Picnic on the lawns is recommended over the restaurants.
Eiffel Tower Hours
January 1 to June 16, and August 29 to December 31:
- Lifts- 9:30 am - 11:45 pm. (last lift runs at 11:00 pm, last lift to the top runs at 10:30 pm.)
- Stairs- 9:30 am - 6:30 pm, last admission is at 6:00 pm.
June 17 to August 28:
- Lifts: 9:00 am -12:45 am, last lift runs at 12:00 am , last lift to the top runs at 11:00 pm.
- Stairs- 9:00 am - 12:45 am, last admission is at 12:00 am.
The Eiffel Tower is open every single day of the year!
- From 9 a.m. to midnight from mid-June to early September,
- From 9:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. during the rest of the year,
- At Easter weekend and during the Spring holidays: extended opening hours to midnight.
How to Reach Eiffel Tower
- 5 Avenue Anatole France.
- You can even approach by boat, coming to the Tower by the lovely Seine River.
- Chez Jenny
- Cafe Constant
- Terminus Nord
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
94.91% of people who visit Paris include Eiffel Tower in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
68.72% of people start their Eiffel Tower visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Eiffel Tower
85.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eiffel Tower
do you do military discount on the tickets/Answer Report Abuse
I don't think they have any military discounts. Consider confirming by calling them at Eiffel Tower customer service number 33-892701239.Report Abuse
Any new events at Eiffel towerAnswer Report Abuse
There are a couple of concerts taking place at the Eiffel Tower in the month of September. You may inquire about the details of the same by calling on 33-892701239.Report Abuse