Espace Dali1610 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 11 Rue Poulbot, 75018 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-142644010
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery
A tribute to the genius of Dali, Espace Dali is a gallery that showcases the artiste’s sculptures, paintings and etchings. It also host some works of other artistes that were inspired by Dali. A master of surrealism, Dali’s works are inspirational and eccentric. The gallery hosts about 300 of his original artworks that are a sheer delight to the eyes.
Espace Dali Travel Tips
- This museum is not covered by the Paris Museum Pass.
Entrance Ticket Details For Espace Dali
- Reduced- 7.50€ for people aged 60 years and above and teachers.
- Reduced- 6.50€ for people aged under 26 years.
- Audioguide- 3.50€.
- Free for children under the age of 8 years.
How to Reach Espace Dali
- Nearest Subway- Abbesses (M12)
- Chez Plumeau
- Au Clair de la lune
- Chez ma couisine
- La Mere Catherine
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.15% of people who visit Paris include Espace Dali in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.84% of people start their Espace Dali visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Espace Dali
75.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Espace Dali