Events and Festivals in Paris
- Nouveau Festival International de Danse de Paris: Takes place in October.
- Festival d’Automne: Held form mid-September to mid-December.
- Glad Stone Fest: Held early in march and october.
- Paris Burlesque Festival: Held in Paris.
- MaMA Festival: Held early in october.
- Never Say Die Festival: Held in October.
- Festival International des Jardins: Takes place every year from April to October.
- FestiVal de Marne: Every year in October.
- All Saints’ Day - Toussaint: Takes place in November.
- Festival d’Automne: Takes place from mid-September to mid-December.
- The Brain Festival: Takes place every year sept. to nov.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Paris
14 Day Trip to Paris, Lyon, Chamonix, Tours from WinnipegBy: Guest UserCity: Paris, Tours, Lyon, Chamonix
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Paris
Save 7%Montmartre and Moulin Rouge and Sacr Coeur Walking Tour23 Reviews
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now
Save 20%Ms Aurieann Parks Tour of Reykjavik, Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris
Duration: 11 DaysBook Now