Events and Festivals in Paris
- Nouveau Festival International de Danse de Paris: Takes place in October.
- Festival d’Automne: Held form mid-September to mid-December.
- Glad Stone Fest: Held early in march and october.
- Paris Burlesque Festival: Held in Paris.
- MaMA Festival: Held early in october.
- Never Say Die Festival: Held in October.
- Festival International des Jardins: Takes place every year from April to October.
- FestiVal de Marne: Every year in October.
- All Saints’ Day - Toussaint: Takes place in November.
- Festival d’Automne: Takes place from mid-September to mid-December.
- The Brain Festival: Takes place every year sept. to nov.
Trip plans for Paris
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Paris
Paris Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Paris
Save 7%Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour627 Reviews
Skip the long entrance lines at Paris' Louvre Museum and enjoy an audio tour of its many legendary works of art including the...
Save 8%Skip the Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower and Ile de la Cite Half-Day Walking Tour676 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Skip the line to climb the Notre Dame Cathedral Bell Towers and explore 2000 years of tumultuous Parisian history from the da...
Save 7%Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour664 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Cruise the waters of the River Seine before enjoying a unique view of old Paris from the Canal Saint Martin. See many of the ...
- Events & Festivals in Gare De L'est
- Events & Festivals in Arcueil
- Events & Festivals in Bagnolet
- Events & Festivals in Gentilly
- Events & Festivals in Clichy
- Events & Festivals in Cachan