Events and Festivals in Paris
- Nouveau Festival International de Danse de Paris: Takes place in October.
- Festival d’Automne: Held form mid-September to mid-December.
- Glad Stone Fest: Held early in march and october.
- Paris Burlesque Festival: Held in Paris.
- MaMA Festival: Held early in october.
- Never Say Die Festival: Held in October.
- Festival International des Jardins: Takes place every year from April to October.
- FestiVal de Marne: Every year in October.
- All Saints’ Day - Toussaint: Takes place in November.
- Festival d’Automne: Takes place from mid-September to mid-December.
- The Brain Festival: Takes place every year sept. to nov.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Paris
22 Day Trip to France, Germany, Italy, United kingdom, Vatican from New York CityBy: Published PrivatelyCity: London, Paris, Oberammergau, Venice, Vatican City, Rome
23 Day Trip to France, Greece, India, Italy, Netherlands, United kingdom from HyderabadBy: Guest UserCity: Hyderabad, London, Paris, Milan, Athens, Amsterdam
24 Day Trip to France, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Switzerland, United kingdom from DelhiBy: Guest UserCity: London, Frankfurt, Munich, Budapest, Zurich, Amsterdam, Paris
22 Day Trip to Paris, Rome, Barcelona from Buenos AiresBy: Guest UserCity: Barcelona, Paris, Rome
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Paris
Save 6%Paris in One Day: Louvre, Eiffel Tower Lunch and Notre Dame Cathedral1348 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now
Save 8%Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Guided Tour including Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa3284 Reviews
Duration: 3 HrsBook Now
Save 7%Normandy D-Day Beaches Trip with American Cemetery with Optional Lunch1920 Reviews
Duration: 14 HrsBook Now
Save 7%Palace of Versailles with Skip the Line Audio Guided Tour171 Reviews
Duration: 4 HrsBook Now