Events and Festivals in Paris
- Nouveau Festival International de Danse de Paris: Takes place in October.
- Festival d’Automne: Held form mid-September to mid-December.
- Glad Stone Fest: Held early in march and october.
- Paris Burlesque Festival: Held in Paris.
- MaMA Festival: Held early in october.
- Never Say Die Festival: Held in October.
- Festival International des Jardins: Takes place every year from April to October.
- FestiVal de Marne: Every year in October.
- All Saints’ Day - Toussaint: Takes place in November.
- Festival d’Automne: Takes place from mid-September to mid-December.
- The Brain Festival: Takes place every year sept. to nov.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Paris
2202 Views10 Days 9 Nights10 Days Itinerary From Johannesburg To Rome Paris and LondonBy: Kingston DarrenCity: Rome, Paris, London
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Paris
Save 7%Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour627 Reviews
Skip the long entrance lines at Paris' Louvre Museum and enjoy an audio tour of its many legendary works of art including the...
Save 8%Skip the Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower and Ile de la Cite Half-Day Walking Tour676 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Skip the line to climb the Notre dame cathedral Bell Towers and explore 2000 years of tumultuous Parisian history from the da...
Save 7%Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour664 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Cruise the waters of the River Seine before enjoying a unique view of old Paris from the Canal Saint Martin. See many of the ...
Save 8%Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night255 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Admire panoramic evening views over Paris on this 1.5-hour skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tour. Marvel at the magnificent Eiffel ...