Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris
About Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris
Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 8, Avenue du Mahatma Gandhi Bois de Boulogne, 75116, Paris
Ticket Price: 14 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 7.6K times in trip plans
Art Museum, Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The newest addition to the Parisian skyline is the Foundation Louis Vuitton museum. Designed by Frank Gehry, the museum displays an impressive collection of contemporary art. The museum houses Arnault’s private collection, including works by Pierre Huyghe, Gerhard Richter, Ellsworth Kelly, Taryn Simon, Sarah Morris, Christian Boltanski and Thomas Schutte. Beside these collections, the museum also hosts splendid light installations done by Danish Icelandic artist Olafur Eliasson. The most important attraction of this museum is the 12 curvaceous giant ‘sails’ crafted on 3600 glass panels.
Fondation Louis Vuitton Information
- Free entry is applicable for disabled visitors and the person accompanying them.
- Free Wi-Fi access and tablets are available at the welcome desk.
- Cloakroom is available near the entrance.
- To learn about the rules, visit the official website.
Fondation Louis Vuitton Ticket Prices
- Under 26 years (+): 10€ (EUR)
- Under 18 years (+): 5€ (EUR)
- Under 3 years (+): Free
- Family offers (+): 32€ (EUR)
Fondation Louis Vuitton Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings are subjected to change.
- Visit the official website before your visit.
How To reach Fondation Louis Vuitton by Public Transport
- By Metro: Line 1 to Les Sablons
- By Bus: Line 244 and get off at Foundation Louis Vuitton stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris Reviews - Write a Review
Love the experience, no matter the exhibition. It’s a beautiful structure in the calm of the woods so you feel like you’re escaping Paris for the afternoon. The way the building is laid out, you really feel transported through the exhibitions because of the rooms and levels. Book tickets online to massively reduce your queuing time, but expect to queue a little regardless.
I had the garden special which i loved and my friend had the chicken Cesar salad. He wasn't crazy about his dish but I definitely loved mine. The restaurant is quite pricey. Our waiter was extremely nice which helped offset the dish we weren't happy with.
Expected for a long time to explore this foundation. I did not allow me to read anything related to this foundation, so beautiful from the outside. Unfortunately... I had a really bad experience in this Foundation. Such big structure but hollow inside. I don't know if I did a wrong route, but tried to "visit" everything. I hope, if I have courage, to return here, I will have a better impression and a better time.
We were viewing an exhibition of Moma artworks and it was delightful. It was also our first visit to the foundation and we enjoy the architecture. Nice visit.
This is an incredible, amazing place. The building is the art. It is just beautiful.
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Ibis Styles Paris Cadet Lafayette
- Cler Hotel Paris
- Hôtel Des Tuileries Paris
- Hotel Raphael
- Passerelle Simone-de-beauvoir
- Campanile Paris 15 - Tour Eiffel
- Derby Eiffel Hotel
- The Element Hotel
- Paris Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 48 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 72 Hours in Paris
- How to Spend 5 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 6 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 7 Days in Paris