Musee Du Parfum5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3-5 Square de l'Opéra-Louis Jouvet, 75009 Paris, France Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-140061009
Musée du Parfum is the place to understand the art of perfume-making and how it has developed over the centuries. This museum is also known as Fragonard Musée du Parfum. Taking a tour here is one of the top free things to do in Paris as it does not charge an entry fee. It is known for having the collection of antique perfume bottles dating back to ancient Egypt. The interior has a period furnishing, adding charm to the whole setting. Attend an apprentice perfumer workshop and learn about a perfume organ on display when you are here.
- Musee Du Parfum Address: 3-5 Square de l'Opéra-Louis Jouvet, 75009 Paris, France
- Musee Du Parfum Contact Number: +33-140061009
- Musee Du Parfum Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!