- Address: 7 Rue des Rosiers, 75004 Paris, France
- Phone: +33-616304735
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Having a tragic past, this place that used to sell scrumptious Ashkenazi food to visitors back in the day is no longer a deli anymore. The Goldenberg Deli is the place where, on August 9, 1982, a gang of terrorists fired machine guns and threw a grenade thus killing six people. Shocking the entire city, this terror attack got the city to a standstill for a few days. It was recently refurbished and reopened as a fashion boutique and goes by the name of Le Temps des Cerises. However, the external facade is still the same thus giving visitors an insight into how things used to be during the 1980s.
- If you want to visit the boutique, it generally opens at 11 am and closes by 7.30 pm.
- It is recommended to visit the place between 10 am to 4 pm.
- Saint-Paul subway station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.48% of people who visit Paris include Goldenberg Deli in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
75% of people start their Goldenberg Deli visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Goldenberg Deli
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Goldenberg Deli