How To Become Parisian In One HourCurrently Closed
- Address: 24 Boulevard Poissonniere,Theatre des Nouveautes, 75009 Paris, France
- Timings: 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-698574598
- Ticket Price: 24 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Stage Show
A hilarious one man show that is tickling Paris’ funny bone, How to Become a Magician in one hour is a stand up comedy not to be missed. Olivier Giraud does a brilliant job of mocking the French, the American, the British and pretty much any other nationality that he spots in the crowd. A great way to discover Parisians, the comedian points out the quirky side of the residents of the world’s most envied city. Highly recommended!
- Not recommended for children under 16 years of age.
- Ticket prices range from 24€ to 37€.
- From September 19th until 31st December: Friday & Saturday 7PM, Sunday 6PM and Monday 8PM
- From January 16th until 14th June: Friday & Saturday 7PM, Sunday 6PM and Monday 8PM
- From September 18th until 28th December: Friday & Saturday 7PM, Sunday 6PM and Monday 8PM
- From July 1st until August 30th 2015: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 8.30PM
- From January 1st 2015 until 15th January
- From June 15th until 30th June
- From August 31st until 17th September
Duration of the Show is 1:10 without intermission.
- Nearest subway: Grands Boulevards (M8,M9), Bonne Nouvelle.
- Sunset Boulevard
- Le Monceau
- Le Brebant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.81% of people who visit Paris include How To Become Parisian In One Hour in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
84.21% of people start their How To Become Parisian In One Hour visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see How To Become Parisian In One Hour
94.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting How To Become Parisian In One Hour