How to Reach Paris
The Easiest Way to Reach Paris
HOW TO GET TO PARIS
- By Air: There are three international airports that serve to Paris. They are- Charles de Gaulle International Airport, Orly International Airport and Beauvais. From these airports, buses, metros and cars are available to reach the center of the city.
- By Train: Paris has well connected trains with other of Europe. However, the city doesn’t have any central train station. Other 6 stations that serve trains to/from Paris are: Gare du Nord – has trains to/from Belgium, Netherland, Cologne, Germany and the United Kingdom. Gare d’Austerlitz – has trains to/from the center and southwest of France. Gare de l’Est has trains to/ from Luxembourg, Saarbrucken, Frankfurt, Munich in Germany. Gare de Bercy has overnight trains to/from Italy and regular trains to Auvergne.
- By Bus: Companies like Euroline, Megabus, iDBUS, FlixBus, Starshipper serves bus to Paris from places like Germany, London, Amsterdam, Brussels.
- By Car: Paris is link with France via A1, A3, A5, A6, A4, A13, A10.
HOW TO GET AROUND PARIS
- On Foot: Exploring this beautiful city on foot is the best thing you can do. Book the best Paris tours.
- By Metro: Paris has excellent underground metros connecting to almost every corner of the city.
- By Bicycle: If driving is not your forte, you can hire a bicycle to explore the city. Many shops are there who provide bicycles on rent.
- By Bus: Though Paris has well connected metro line but all places are not accessible by this underground train. Hence, buses are another option to consider.
- By Taxi: Taxis are quite inexpensive, specially during late evening hours as the traffic is very low at this time of the day. However, taxis are not available is large numbers.
- By Boat: Excellent boat services are available in Paris.
- By Car: Driving car is not at all a good idea in Paris. This is because street parking is difficult to find. Moreover, traffic is very dense during day time.
- By Scooter/Motorbike: Scooters and motorbikes are available on rent.
Modes of Transportation in Paris
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Paris. The most preferred mode of transport in Paris is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 15.76 km Average time: 42.36 min
Train/Metro 40.63%Train 33.73 min Walking 9.65 min Waiting 6 min Bus 1.58 min Overall average time for 18.82 kms 50.96 min
Bike 14.06%Bike 25.11 min Walking 0.56 min Other 0.56 min Overall average time for 6.89 kms 26.22 min
Bus/Trolleybus 4.69%Bus 24 min Walking 9.33 min Waiting 3.33 min Other 2.5 min Overall average time for 11 kms 39.17 min
Car 21.88%Driving 36.79 min Walking 1.43 min Overall average time for 21.79 kms 38.21 min
Walking 7.81%Walking 37 min Train 9.6 min Waiting 2.4 min Bus 0.6 min Overall average time for 6.48 kms 49.6 min
Motorbike 3.13%Motorbike 18 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 4 kms 19 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Cherbourg
- How To Reach Vannes
- How To Reach Bayeux
- How To Reach Calais
- How To Reach St-malo
- How To Reach Dinan
- How To Reach Colmar
- How To Reach Dieppe
- How To Reach Quimper
- How To Reach Caen
- Cities Near Paris
- How To Reach Angers
- How To Reach Tours
- How To Reach Reims
- How To Reach Rennes
- How To Reach Le Mans
- How To Reach Carcassonne
- How To Reach Menton
- How To Reach Amiens
- How To Reach Toulon
- How To Reach Pau