How to Reach Paris, France
The Easiest Way to Reach Paris
HOW TO GET TO PARIS
- By Air: There are three international airports that serve to Paris. They are- Charles de Gaulle International Airport, Orly International Airport and Beauvais. From these airports, buses, metros and cars are available to reach the center of the city.
- By Train: Paris has well connected trains with other of Europe. However, the city doesn’t have any central train station. Other 6 stations that serve trains to/from Paris are: Gare du Nord – has trains to/from Belgium, Netherland, Cologne, Germany and the United Kingdom. Gare d’Austerlitz – has trains to/from the center and southwest of France. Gare de l’Est has trains to/ from Luxembourg, Saarbrucken, Frankfurt, Munich in Germany. Gare de Bercy has overnight trains to/from Italy and regular trains to Auvergne.
- By Bus: Companies like Euroline, Megabus, iDBUS, FlixBus, Starshipper serves bus to Paris from places like Germany, London, Amsterdam, Brussels.
- By Car: Paris is link with France via A1, A3, A5, A6, A4, A13, A10.
HOW TO GET AROUND PARIS
- On Foot: Exploring this beautiful city on foot is the best thing you can do. Book the best Paris tours.
- By Metro: Paris has excellent underground metros connecting to almost every corner of the city.
- By Bicycle: If driving is not your forte, you can hire a bicycle to explore the city. Many shops are there who provide bicycles on rent.
- By Bus: Though Paris has well connected metro line but all places are not accessible by this underground train. Hence, buses are another option to consider.
- By Taxi: Taxis are quite inexpensive, specially during late evening hours as the traffic is very low at this time of the day. However, taxis are not available is large numbers.
- By Boat: Excellent boat services are available in Paris.
- By Car: Driving car is not at all a good idea in Paris. This is because street parking is difficult to find. Moreover, traffic is very dense during day time.
- By Scooter/Motorbike: Scooters and motorbikes are available on rent.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Paris and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Paris
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Paris. The most preferred mode of transport in Paris is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 15.8 km Average time: 42.66 min
Train/Metro 42.65%Train 32.03 min Walking 9.72 min Waiting 5.79 min Bus 1.41 min Other 0.52 min Overall average time for 18.39 kms 49.48 min
Bike 11.76%Bike 27 min Other 0.63 min Walking 0.38 min Overall average time for 7.25 kms 28 min
Bus/Trolleybus 4.41%Bus 24 min Walking 9.33 min Waiting 3.33 min Other 2.5 min Overall average time for 11 kms 39.17 min
Car 22.06%Driving 39.33 min Walking 1.33 min Overall average time for 22 kms 40.67 min
Walking 8.82%Walking 33.33 min Train 8 min Waiting 2 min Bus 0.5 min Overall average time for 5.57 kms 43.83 min
Motorbike 2.94%Motorbike 18 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 4 kms 19 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Paris
- How to reach Versailles
- How to reach Amiens
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Calais
- How to reach Montévrain
- How to reach Cheptainville
- How to reach Chatou
- How to Reach Top Cities in France
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Carcassonne
- How to reach Menton
- How to reach Toulon
- How to reach Pau
- How to reach Lorient
- How to reach Perpignan
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Karai
- How to reach Budapest
- How to reach Bertauciai