- By Air: There are three international airports that serve to Paris. They are- Charles de Gaulle International Airport, Orly International Airport and Beauvais. From these airports, buses, metros and cars are available to reach the center of the city.
- By Train: Paris has well connected trains with other of Europe. However, the city doesn’t have any central train station. Other 6 stations that serve trains to/from Paris are: Gare du Nord – has trains to/from Belgium, Netherland, Cologne, Germany and the United Kingdom. Gare d’Austerlitz – has trains to/from the center and southwest of France. Gare de l’Est has trains to/ from Luxembourg, Saarbrucken, Frankfurt, Munich in Germany. Gare de Bercy has overnight trains to/from Italy and regular trains to Auvergne.
- By Bus: Companies like Euroline, Megabus, iDBUS, FlixBus, Starshipper serves bus to Paris from places like Germany, London, Amsterdam, Brussels.
- By Car: Paris is link with France via A1, A3, A5, A6, A4, A13, A10.
- On Foot: Exploring this beautiful city on foot is the best thing you can do. Book the best Paris tours.
- By Metro: Paris has excellent underground metros connecting to almost every corner of the city.
- By Bicycle: If driving is not your forte, you can hire a bicycle to explore the city. Many shops are there who provide bicycles on rent.
- By Bus: Though Paris has well connected metro line but all places are not accessible by this underground train. Hence, buses are another option to consider.
- By Taxi: Taxis are quite inexpensive, specially during late evening hours as the traffic is very low at this time of the day. However, taxis are not available is large numbers.
- By Boat: Excellent boat services are available in Paris.
- By Car: Driving car is not at all a good idea in Paris. This is because street parking is difficult to find. Moreover, traffic is very dense during day time.
- By Scooter/Motorbike: Scooters and motorbikes are available on rent.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Paris and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!