For families, this amusement park is perfect to spend a weekend afternoon. Filled with amusement rides, roller coasters and a petting zoo, this park turns out to be a great place for both adults and kids.
According to history, this park was originally built as a zoo. However, in 1871 famine struck the city because of which many animals were killed and eaten. Later in the early 20the century, the zoo was used as ‘human zoo’ where tribal groups including Kalmyks and Nubians were exhibited. Eventually, this inhuman experience was replaced with an amusement park that had a regular animal zoo inside.
Today, the park has so many features that it can make your weekend afternoon memorable. Some of the features are:-
- Rides - Enjoy some heart pumping rides that are packed with adrenaline. Whirl around roundabouts or hop on the merry-go-round with your kids. You can even cruise around on bumper cars.
- Board on a miniature trail or take a pony ride to explore the park.
- Visit the menagerie where you can let your kids have some fun time with sheep, roosters, rabbits and llamas.
- Enjoy a nice lunch in any of the available on-site restaurants or have a picnic on the expansive lawns.
- Dogs, bicycles, skates, balls and scooters are not allowed in the zoo.
- Reduced price (seniors, large families): 1.50€ (EUR)
- Free: disabled and children (under 3 years)
Subscription (photo review):
- Full price: 60€ (EUR)
- Reduced price: 30€ (EUR)
- For 10 people group: 26€ (EUR)
For other ticket details visit the official website.
- Petit Train from Porte Malliot.
- By Subway: Les Sablons station, exit 2, then take Rue d’Orleans.
- By Bus: lines 7 & 244 on weekend and holidays
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.41% of people who visit Paris include Jardin D'acclimatation in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
31.03% of people start their Jardin D'acclimatation visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jardin D'acclimatation
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardin D'acclimatation
Lovely olde worldly amusement park with rides, amusements and animals to see! Worth a visit if you have kids and you need to break the Paris city life.
We had a nice afternoon with our six-year-old son; the jardin isn't great for kids who are older than 10 or so, though. The affordable entry price is nice, but of course you'll end up spending more for the rides and amusements. Most rides take one ticket, but some (the duck fishing, for example) inexplicably cost two, which struck me as a bit silly. The lines weren't bad. We didn't get to some of the attractions toward the west end of the park, though.
It was an excellent idea to visit this place. My girl (aged 3) was able to use most of the attractions and we spent a lot of time having lots of fun there.
Great for the kids. A right sized and peacful kinda fun for little ones... Sweet and simple.
These are vast and beautiful outside greenspaces before you get to the Bois de Boulogne. Great space for playing fetch with your pooch.