Jardin D'acclimatation, Paris
Jardin D'acclimatation, Paris - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Bois de Boulogne, 75016 Paris, France
Ticket Price: 3 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 3.2K times in trip plans
Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Rides
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Jardin D'acclimatation, Paris
For families, this amusement park is perfect to spend a weekend afternoon. Filled with amusement rides, roller coasters and a petting zoo, this park turns out to be a great place for both adults and kids.
According to history, this park was originally built as a zoo. However, in 1871 famine struck the city because of which many animals were killed and eaten. Later in the early 20the century, the zoo was used as ‘human zoo’ where tribal groups including Kalmyks and Nubians were exhibited. Eventually, this inhuman experience was replaced with an amusement park that had a regular animal zoo inside.
Today, the park has so many features that it can make your weekend afternoon memorable. Some of the features are:-
- Rides - Enjoy some heart pumping rides that are packed with adrenaline. Whirl around roundabouts or hop on the merry-go-round with your kids. You can even cruise around on bumper cars.
- Board on a miniature trail or take a pony ride to explore the park.
- Visit the menagerie where you can let your kids have some fun time with sheep, roosters, rabbits and llamas.
- Enjoy a nice lunch in any of the available on-site restaurants or have a picnic on the expansive lawns.
Jardin D'acclimatation Information
- Dogs, bicycles, skates, balls and scooters are not allowed in the zoo.
Jardin D'acclimatation Ticket Prices
- Reduced price (seniors, large families): 1.50€ (EUR)
- Free: disabled and children (under 3 years)
Subscription (photo review):
- Full price: 60€ (EUR)
- Reduced price: 30€ (EUR)
- For 10 people group: 26€ (EUR)
For other ticket details visit the official website.
How To reach Jardin D'acclimatation by Public Transport
- Petit Train from Porte Malliot.
- By Subway: Les Sablons station, exit 2, then take Rue d’Orleans.
- By Bus: lines 7 & 244 on weekend and holidays
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.