Jardin Du LuxembourgCurrently Closed
- Address: 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-142342000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Play Ground, Play, Picnic Spot
Elegant, serene, and immaculate, the Luxembourg Garden is to Paris what the Central Park is to New York City, only a lot calmer and a lot more formal. It was once a hangout reserved for royalty andthe spot of the main romantic plot for Victor Hugo’s novel Les Miserable. There is no place in Paris more peaceful and relaxing. Take in the statues of France’s prominent women, the Medici Fountain, or just the grassy lawns. Sail boats with your boys in the central water basin or daydream at the cafe while music is freely performed for you.
There is a large fenced in playground for children, and a vintage carousel; take your children there. Take many, many pictures. Bring a book to read and find a permitted spot on the grass to sit down on, or a bench under a shady tree.Woo your beloved with a delicious picnic lunch among a row of blooming flowers. Come on in Stroll. Relax. Jardin Du Luxembourg tourist attraction added in Paris 4 Day Trip Itinerary
- Opening hours vary greatly throughout the year.
- Seasonal entry times are posted at entrance gates.
- Free entrance.
- Kids will enjoy the puppet theater and playground at the park's southwest end.
- Paris' oldest public museum, The Musee du Luxembourg, is nestled in a corner of the gardens and has hosted major retrospectives and exhibits on artists such as Modigliani, Matisse and Vlaminck.
- The Orangerie at the northwest end of the park houses temporary exhibits.
- 2 Boulevard du Palais
- Terminus Nord
- Kitchen Galerle
- Pierre Sang
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.85% of people who visit Paris include Jardin Du Luxembourg in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
34.31% of people start their Jardin Du Luxembourg visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jardin Du Luxembourg
92.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardin Du Luxembourg