La Cite Des EnfantsCurrently Open
- Address: City of Science and Industry - 30, avenue Corentin Cariou 75019 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-140057000
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
A perfect destination for kids! This is a large science museum that helps your kids grasp various aspects of science. The museum holds both permanent and temporary exhibitions where the use of science in the daily life is highlighted. For instance, one of the sections of the permanent exhibition called ‘Brain’ teaches how a human brain controls every action of the human body. Another section named ‘Transport and Mobility’ tells you about the human mobility from a socio-technological point of view. Along with these, many other such similar sections are a part of this museum. The exhibitions are entertaining for both adults and kids.
Hence, if you are visiting Paris with your kids this is a must visit place.
La Cite Des Enfants Travel Tips
- During school holidays, make sure you do advance booking for your visit.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 3 years are not allowed to attend La Geode and the Planetarium for health and safety reason.
- Many sections of the museum are closed due to renovation. Kindly call up the authorities before the visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For La Cite Des Enfants
- The ticket price starts from 12 €.
- The reduced price starts from 10 €.
- Check the official website for the details.
La Cite Des Enfants Hours
- The Geode : 10:30 am – 8:30 pm ( Tuesday to Sunday) and some Mondays ( check the schedule on the official website)
How to Reach La Cite Des Enfants
- By Metro: line 7 Villette’s door station
- By bus: Line – 139, 150, 152
- Tram : T3B (Porte de Vincennes - Porte de la Chapelle), station Porte de la
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.1% of people who visit Paris include La Cite Des Enfants in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
80% of people start their La Cite Des Enfants visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see La Cite Des Enfants
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Cite Des Enfants