La Cite Des Enfants, Paris
La Cite Des Enfants, Paris - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: City of Science and Industry - 30, avenue Corentin Cariou 75019 Paris
Ticket Price: 12 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.1K times in trip plans
Museum, Science Museum, Children Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About La Cite Des Enfants, Paris
A perfect destination for kids! This is a large science museum that helps your kids grasp various aspects of science. The museum holds both permanent and temporary exhibitions where the use of science in the daily life is highlighted. For instance, one of the sections of the permanent exhibition called ‘Brain’ teaches how a human brain controls every action of the human body. Another section named ‘Transport and Mobility’ tells you about the human mobility from a socio-technological point of view. Along with these, many other such similar sections are a part of this museum. The exhibitions are entertaining for both adults and kids.
Hence, if you are visiting Paris with your kids this is a must visit place.
La Cite Des Enfants Information
- During school holidays, make sure you do advance booking for your visit.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 3 years are not allowed to attend La Geode and the Planetarium for health and safety reason.
- Many sections of the museum are closed due to renovation. Kindly call up the authorities before the visit.
La Cite Des Enfants Ticket Prices
- The ticket price starts from 12 €.
- The reduced price starts from 10 €.
- Check the official website for the details.
La Cite Des Enfants Opening and Closing Hours
- The Geode : 10:30 am – 8:30 pm ( Tuesday to Sunday) and some Mondays ( check the schedule on the official website)
How To reach La Cite Des Enfants by Public Transport
- By Metro: line 7 Villette’s door station
- By bus: Line – 139, 150, 152
- Tram : T3B (Porte de Vincennes - Porte de la Chapelle), station Porte de la
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
La Cite Des Enfants, Paris Reviews - Write a Review
Excellent place for children and family for self learning and fun. My child loved it the most in Paris, and she’d love to go again. The garden is wonderful outside the Cite’. Go early to enjoy more. Using Metro line 7 was the worst ever in Paris (old, crowded,& unsafe).
Loads to do. Very impressed with the industrial robots in the Usine part of cite des enfants (5-12). We spent over 8 hours there and could easily fill another day. Cafes are pretty good too, but if they're not to your liking, pop to the adjacent mall which has another handful of food outlets.
So much fun! Perfect rainy day activity. Each group has an hour and a half inside so the hands on activities aren't too crowded
Great place. Took my 4 year old and spent 4 hours doing the baby animal exhibit and the kids 2-4 area. Loved it.
Everything is done for kids. Learning by playing. Water, animals, construction, sounds etc. This is a must go place ! Two different areas : one for kids between 2 and 7. The second one for kids between 5 and 12