La Cite Des Sciences Et De L' Industrie253 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 30, avenue Corentin-Cariou, F-75019 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-140051212
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums, Specialty Museums
Visit Europe’s largest science museum which has been fascinating visitors with its hands-on exhibitions since opening its doors in 1986. Designed by the famous architect Adrien Fainsilber, the innovative structure of the museum takes you on a journey into the high-tech world, giving you a glimpse of today’s field of science. Settled in the modern parkland of Paris, the museum has gained popularity because of its impressive exhibitions. These exhibitions include every aspect of science like audio technology, genetics and space technology as well. Even if you are a non-scientist, the interactive exhibitions will keep you entertained throughout the trip.
Besides these exhibitions, the museum organizes interactive demonstrations exclusively for kids.
La Cite Des Sciences Et De L' Industrie Travel Tips
- Audio guides are available for free of charge in languages like English, Spanish and Italian.
- Audio guide in French for visually impaired visitors.
- Cloakrooms, wheelchairs and buggies are available without any fee.
Entrance Ticket Details For La Cite Des Sciences Et De L' Industrie
- Reduced price: 7€ (EUR)
- Children (under 6 years): Free
- Happy hours: 3€ (EUR) (It is for student visitors between 3pm and 6pm upon presentation of valid ID.)
How to Reach La Cite Des Sciences Et De L' Industrie
- By Metro: Line 7 - Porte de la Villette station
- By Bus: Line 139, 150, 152, Porte de la Villette stop
- By Tram: T3b (Porte de Vincennes - Porte de la Chapelle) Porte de la Villette stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.34% of people who visit Paris include La Cite Des Sciences Et De L' Industrie in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
53.85% of people start their La Cite Des Sciences Et De L' Industrie visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see La Cite Des Sciences Et De L' Industrie
87.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Cite Des Sciences Et De L' Industrie