La Defense3199 Votes Currently Open
- Address: La Defense, 75005 Paris, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Estate, Monument, Statue, Architecture
The La Defense is a major business area close to Paris, in France, with an area of 560 hectares of territory, with 72 glass and steel edifices and high rises. La Defense is Europe's biggest reason constructed business district. Around its Grande Arche and esplanade, the le Parvis, La Defense holds a considerable lot of the Paris urban zone's tallest elevated structures. It is home more than 1,500 corporate head business settings, incorporating those of 15 of the top 50 organizations in the world.
The area is found at the almost western limit of the ten kilometre long Historical Axis of Paris, which begins at the Louvre in Central Paris, proceeds along the Champs-Elysees. It goes well past the Arc de Triomphe before reaching a state of perfection at La Défense. The region is centred in an orbital motorway straddling the Hauts-de-Seine departement regions of Courbevoie, Nanterre and Puteaux.
La Defense Travel Tips
- The shopping center at La Défense Les Quatre Temps features fashion, home design, gifts, books, and many other specialist boutiques.
- Credit cards are accepted here.
- Parking space is available.
- Wheelchair is Accessible.
La Defense Hours
- Shopping Center , Monday to Saturday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Sunday: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Restaurants and cinemas: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
How to Reach La Defense
- La Defense
- Kitchen Galerie
- La Galopin
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.27% of people who visit Paris include La Defense in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
39.1% of people start their La Defense visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see La Defense
94.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Defense