La Defense, Paris
About La Defense, Paris
La Defense, Paris - Address
Address: La Defense, 75005 Paris, France
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 31.2K times in trip plans
Estate, Monument, Statue, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The La Defense is a major business area close to Paris, in France, with an area of 560 hectares of territory, with 72 glass and steel edifices and high rises. La Defense is Europe's biggest reason constructed business district. Around its Grande Arche and esplanade, the le Parvis, La Defense holds a considerable lot of the Paris urban zone's tallest elevated structures. It is home more than 1,500 corporate head business settings, incorporating those of 15 of the top 50 organizations in the world.
The area is found at the almost western limit of the ten kilometre long Historical Axis of Paris, which begins at the Louvre in Central Paris, proceeds along the Champs-Elysees. It goes well past the Arc de Triomphe before reaching a state of perfection at La Défense. The region is centred in an orbital motorway straddling the Hauts-de-Seine departement regions of Courbevoie, Nanterre and Puteaux.
La Defense Information
- The shopping center at La Défense Les Quatre Temps features fashion, home design, gifts, books, and many other specialist boutiques.
- Credit cards are accepted here.
- Parking space is available.
- Wheelchair is Accessible.
La Defense Opening and Closing Hours
- Shopping Center , Monday to Saturday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Sunday: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Restaurants and cinemas: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
How To reach La Defense by Public Transport
- La Defense
Restaurants Near La Defense
- Kitchen Galerie
- La Galopin
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
La Defense, Paris Reviews - Write a Review
Great for connections, but extremely dirty.
Good luck finding your way!
Too big, seems to be not to safe in late night say 11:30 beyond but it's well connected to every place
Dirty subway station, however on the aurface there us some really nice buildings to see. And you basically have 2 huge malls to shop in and it is very easy to get anywhere in the city from there.
The famous train station with the huge plaza in Paris!
- Nearby Attractions
- Office Depot
- Paris Plages
- Flora Danica
- Le Villiers
- הפלגה בנהר הסיין - Seine River Cruise
- Le Castiglione
- Paris Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 48 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 72 Hours in Paris
- How to Spend 5 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 6 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 7 Days in Paris