La Nouvelle Eve514 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 25 rue Pierre Fontaine | 9th, 75009 Paris, France (Opéra)
- Timings: 06:30 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +33-148746925
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Stage Show
Located at Montmarte, close to it’s popular cousin Moulin rouge, La Nouvelle Eve is a beautiful cabaret showcasing excellent performances. Thoroughly entertaining and musically brilliant, the show is a shimmering spectacle with talented performers. The twenties style decor and variety of classic and modern choreography make this an enthralling evening for guests. This authentic Parisian show will blow you away with its famous cancan and grand sets.
Entrance Ticket Details For La Nouvelle Eve
- Show and half-bottle of champagne: €95 (without drinks: €69); dinner and show: €145.
La Nouvelle Eve Hours
- The show takes place every evening form April to October.
- Show starts at 7:45 pm or 9.45 pm.
How to Reach La Nouvelle Eve
- Nearest Subway- Blanche (M2)
- Carrousel de Paris
- Saveur d’Or Flesh
- A La Cloche d’Or
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.68% of people who visit Paris include La Nouvelle Eve in their plan
95% of people start their La Nouvelle Eve visit around 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see La Nouvelle Eve
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Nouvelle Eve
People normally also visit Hint Hunt Paris while planning their trip to La Nouvelle Eve.