Latin QuarterCurrently Open
- Address: Left Bank of the Seine, Paris, France (Passy)
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Entertainment
Surrounded by Paris’ most popular tourist attractions and beautiful pathways, the Latin Quarter is the cultural and intellectual centre of Paris. Bisected by two streets, namely St. Michel and Boulevard St. Germaine, the Latin quarter is home to some of the best dining and entertainment options in Paris. A circus of lights and sights, Latin Quarter is forever bustling with activity. The gathering place for many French artistes , the Latin Quarter has many little bistros and restaurants that share a slice of Paris’ iconic history.
- Subways in the area: Saint Michel (M4), Odeon(M4, M10), Pont Marie(M7), Sully-Morland( M7)
- By metro: Line 7 connecting to 5th with the 1st, 4th and 13th, stop at Jussieu Monge.
- By bus: 27, 87, 86, 24, 21, 47, 87, 84
- Le Petit Chatelet
- Le Gernier de Notre Dame
- Le Maharajah
- Don Giovanni
- La Mediterreanee
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.46% of people who visit Paris include Latin Quarter in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
24.04% of people start their Latin Quarter visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Latin Quarter
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Latin Quarter