Le Mur Des Je T'aime296 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Square Jehan Rictus, 75018 Paris, France Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Visit the famous ‘ Wall of Love’ which has been the favorite meeting spot for lovers over the century. History says that this initiative was taken by Federic Baron to form a long chain of silent passions. As the story goes, Federic dreamt of traveling around the globe and come back with ‘I love you’ written in 80 languages. He asked his brother to write down the phrase and took it with him during his journey. On this incredible journey, he asked people in every new city to write this magical phrase in their language. At the end of the journey, he had three large notebooks filled with this phrase in 300 different languages. Doesn’t the story sound amazing? To witness this in real life, visit this famous wall . You could take a selfie with your loved one in front of this iconic wall!
Entrance Ticket Details For Le Mur Des Je T'aime
- Entry is free.
Le Mur Des Je T'aime Hours
- The opening hour of the squares, parks and gardens : 8am (Monday to Friday) , 9am (Saturday, Sunday and holidays)
- However, closing times vary with seasons and times of the year. Please check the official website for details.
How to Reach Le Mur Des Je T'aime
- By metro : Station Abbesses
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Le Mur Des Je T'aime Address: Square Jehan Rictus, 75018 Paris, France
- Le Mur Des Je T'aime Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Le Mur Des Je T'aime: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.36% of people who visit Paris include Le Mur Des Je T'aime in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
76.47% of people start their Le Mur Des Je T'aime visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Le Mur Des Je T'aime
88.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Mur Des Je T'aime
People normally club together Parc De La Villette and Bois De Boulogne while planning their visit to Le Mur Des Je T'aime.