Luxembourg Gardens39026 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Le Jardin du Luxembourg, 75006 Paris, France
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-142342000
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
Inspired by the Boboli Gardens, Luxembourg gardens are a green haven in middle of mostly-grey Paris. Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and impressive fountains, the gardens are adorned by tree lined promenades and healthy, lush green lawns. A welcome change from the hustle-bustle of a thriving metropolis, there are many activities to keep you busy at Luxembourg gardens. Some of the best gardeners in Paris have transformed the gardens into a living artwork. The Luxembourg Gardens are dotted with statues of French royalty and mythical gods along with some enchanting spaces like the mini Luxembourg gardens. The Palace of Luxembourg overlooks this green paradise proudly as hundreds of Parisians flock the gardens for a slice of heaven.
Spend a stupendous vacation in paris with the best guide Paris Itinerary 10 Days
The lush green spread settled amidst the almost monochromatic surroundings of the elegant city of Paris surely deserves all the praise it receives from both- the travellers and the folks. The entrance is free, hence you don’t have to bother with the Luxembourg Gardens Tickets or Luxembourg Gardens Ticket Prices. Though, you might have to Buy Tickets for Luxembourg Gardens activities such as a creche, playground and puppet theatre available there. Check the website before visiting as the Tickets for Luxembourg Gardens other events are only available during certain time period. Do stop by at this amazing place to enjoy some nice time.
Luxembourg Gardens Travel Tips
- Pony rides, swings, tennis, model yacht hire to sail in the large pond.
- Guided tours led by one of the park’s gardeners are generally available on the first Wednesday of the month from April to October.
Entrance Ticket Details For Luxembourg Gardens
- Childrens Activities: Creche (2pm to 6pm) from May to mid-September for children aged 18 months to 6 years.
- Playground (open from 10am) for children aged 7 to 12 years. Puppet theatre: Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 2pm and everyday from 4pm during the school holidays.
Luxembourg Gardens Hours
- Opens between 7.30am and 8.15am, and closes between 4.30pm and 9.30pm according to season.
How to Reach Luxembourg Gardens
- Nearest bus top: Luxembourg RER
- Nearest Metro: Metro-Saint Michel
- Buvette des Marionnettes
- Pavillon de la Fontaine Paris
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.56% of people who visit Paris include Luxembourg Gardens in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
45.29% of people start their Luxembourg Gardens visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Luxembourg Gardens
90.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Luxembourg Gardens
Luxembourg Gardens Reviews & Ratings
what time does Luxembourg Gardens Open and Close on June 18th, 2019?Answer Report Abuse
From 16th to 30th June, the Luxembourg Gardens will be open between 7:30 AM and 9:30 PM.Report Abuse