Marais Square Of Vosges, Paris
About Marais Square Of Vosges, Paris
Marais Square Of Vosges, Paris - Address, Phone Number
Address: 14 Place des Vosges, 75004 Paris, France
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 8.9K times in trip plans
Landmark, Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Place des Vosges is the soonest and fastest organized provincial square in Paris. It is seen in the Marais range, and it extends along the detaching line between the third and fourth city territories of Paris. The Place des Vosges was launched in 1612 with a thousand carrousels to praise the celebrated wedding of Louis XIII and Anne of Austria. It is viewed as the model of all the private squares of European urban regions that were to come.
The Place Royale in 1612 had some expertise in the way that the house fronts were all manufactured to the same blueprint, probably by Baptiste du Cerceau, of red piece with portions of stone over vaulted arcades that stand on square segments. The steeply-pitched blue slate finish is punctured with prudent minor paned structures above the divided arches that stand upon the cornices.
Marais Square Of Vosges Information
- Make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a backpack and reliable city map.
- Rainy days are not ideal for this tour.
How To reach Marais Square Of Vosges by Public Transport
- 14 Place des Vosges
Restaurants Near Marais Square Of Vosges
- Les Atao
- Frenchie Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Marais Square Of Vosges, Paris Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Le Chalet Savoyard
- Hotel Du Printemps Paris
- Hotel Ibis Styles Paris Cadet Lafayette
- Cler Hotel Paris
- Hôtel Des Tuileries Paris
- Hotel Raphael
- Passerelle Simone-de-beauvoir
- Campanile Paris 15 - Tour Eiffel
- Derby Eiffel Hotel
- Paris Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 48 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 72 Hours in Paris
- How to Spend 5 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 6 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 7 Days in Paris