Marche D'aligre44 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Place d'Aligre 75012 Paris, France Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-145117111
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Market, Picnic Spot
If you are planning a picnic and need to buy fresh fruits or vegetables, this is the place you should visit. Settled right at the center of the 12th arrondissement of Paris, this Parisian market lets local producers sell their products to the visitors. A walk down the market will reveal many stores selling labeled products and vegetables, from traditional to exotic ones. As you explore the market the smell of cheese and spices lingers in the air. They make for a great souvenir to take back home too.
Pay a visit to experience the Parisian lifestyle in the morning hours.
How to Reach Marche D'aligre
- By metro: line 8 – Ledru Rollin
- By Velib: Station No. 12005, 74 rue Crozatier
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Marche D'aligre Address: Place d'Aligre 75012 Paris, France
- Marche D'aligre Contact Number: +33-145117111
- Marche D'aligre Timing: 09:00 am - 07:30 pm
- Best time to visit Marche D'aligre(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Time required to visit Marche D'aligre: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.05% of people who visit Paris include Marche D'aligre in their plan
95% of people start their Marche D'aligre visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Marche D'aligre
95% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Marche D'aligre
People normally club together Rue Crémieux and Viaduc Des Arts while planning their visit to Marche D'aligre.